M

mizuki

Feb 18, 2023
tw grooming and stuff

when i was 12 years old i met a man on the internet who claimed to be 15, we started getting closer and closer and i developed feelings for him. i confessed finally and he said he also had feelings for me and we began dating, ~5 months later he confessed to me that he was actually 22. at that point i was really in love with him so i didnt care as much as i shouldve, i was disgusted but i had so much love for him that we just ended up being off and on for around 6 months. this whole time he had never said anything sexual to me because he was asexual but i was very hypersexual so i convinced him to sext with me (i know that was a bad choice now and i was only thinking with my dick) anyways 2 months of kinda sexting goes on and we decide that we should meet up irl. at first we didnt do anything irl but eventually we started to slowly do stuff, at the time i was extremely insecure and suffering from an eating disorder. we tried to have sex a few times but he couldnt stay hard enough for it to actually work, this took the biggest toll ever on my self esteem since i was already dealing with my eating disorder and hody dysmorphia i thought that this meant i was too ugly for anyone (this is still an issue for me and will be for the rest of the story) eventually we ended up having sex for real. and after that we continued to be off and on again for around a year. i have cut him off since then and tried therapy and meds but heres my real issue: i miss him so badly. ive never had that much love for someone in my entire life. im aware of how horrible he is and how badly he fucked me over but i still love him, i miss how warm his hugs were and how his kisses felt. i miss talking to him every day. i just have no hope when my only reason to live is in the hopes that we could actually get back together one day. i regret every moment we had together, the kissing, the fucking, the arguing i hate it all but i cant help but miss him. i dont know whats wrong with me. i feel like ill never be loved that way again and i dont think i can ever love anyone again either i am such a mess and therapy has done nothing for me at all im just so close to ending it. sorry for anyone who actually read that all lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, randy, Dead Meat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really painful and hard to deal with what you've been through. It undeniably is such a cruel world that we exist in and I'm sorry that you suffer. But anyway I wish you the best.

WeepingWillow

WeepingWillow

One with endless night
May 11, 2020
Fucking internet... Creepers gonna creep. I'm really sorry for your deception and betrayal.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I'm so sorry that happened to you.. How old are you now?

alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this. I am here on this website mainly because of failure of a relationship aswell. It was a quite healthy relationship despite both of our personal struggles, but I fucked things up and things ended, it was my fault. I was then left permanently suicidal after finding out she found another guy.

M

mizuki

Feb 18, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you.. How old are you now?
18 i cut contact with him when i turned 15.
Fucking internet... Creepers gonna creep. I'm really sorry for your deception and betrayal.
thank you for your kind words. the internet is a very horrible place and i wish parents would moderate their kids internet access more. i wonder how my life wouldve been like if my parents did

R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
I'm sorry you had to go through this and despite it you miss him. I'm sure you've been told a million times none of it is your fault, but please be kind to yourself :heart:

Reactions: mizuki
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
That is an abusers modus operandi. They gain your trust, make you feel loved, secured and more. They do not pressure you, they manipulate you into asking first and needing them. They are like a drug, because they play psychologically with their victims. Mostly when they are younger than them. The worse is ir doesn't matter how far one gets from them, one hates them and continue to "need" them at the same time. Cause they offered what no one else "did" or what we needed while growing up. It is sad this type of things keep happening. My only suggestion is to keep receiving therapy but I know that won't ever erase absolutely anything of what happened.