• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
I can't help but go into a panic state thinking of life and death. I'm tired of suffering so I want to die but I'm scared of death. So im not really living, and I'm not dying. What the purpose of life? Whats the meaning? What happens when we die? Is their life after death? Is there nothing after death? WHATS THE POINT!!!!!!???!?!?! MY HEAD HURTS TRYONG TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THE IDEA OF LIFE. WE LIVE JUST TO DIE? WHAT IF LIFE NEVER EXSISTED?! WHAT THEN?! WHAT IS OUTSIDE THE BOX OF EXSISTENCE???!! IF WE ARE IN THE BOX OF EXSISTENCE, WHAT IS OUTSIDE OF IT?? ITS LIKE IM IN A STORE AND I SEE WVEEYTHING THATS IN THE STORE BUT OUTSIDE THE STORE ITS FOGGY, I CSNT SEE THE PARKING LOT. THE PARKING LOT IS THE OUTSIDE BARRIER OF EXSISTENCE. MY HEAD HURTS, I DONT WANT TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW, IDK WHO I AM ANYMORE. WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE? SHOULD I END IT ALL? DO I GOVE LOFE ANOTHER MILLIONTH CHANCE. IM SO LOST I CANT I CSNT ICANT I CANT ICANT ICANT

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, ColorlessTrees, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
It depends on what religion you subscribe to, if any, but my belief is there is nothing before or after death. Life is just finding things to pass the time until you die. That usually involves working for about ⅓ of it to make enough money so you can continue to survive. Most people focus on hitting all of the milestones that are prescribed as being important in life aka going to college, getting a job, getting married, buying a house, having kids...then eventually retiring, hoping that doing the things they are supposed to will fulfill them. I think a lot of people don't really think too deeply about whether it actually does or not

• Informative
Reactions: helicoptero, Linda, sserafim and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think life is only about food, tbh. A form of life comes into existence, it lives for a while, and then it dies, which creates sustenance in order to foster new life. The cycle repeats in perpetuity. Life exists only to eventually become food in order to foster new life.

• Informative
Reactions: helicoptero, thebelljarrr, sserafim and 5 others
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Taking it further, life is the exchange of energy from one form to another. Without the most apparent source of energy, the sun, much simpler forms of life, if any at all, would be here instead of us. The very notion of a "meaning" is incoherent from the perspective of cosmic creation, so why do we foolishly seek for something that makes sense?

Albert Camus explores this when he genuinely asks the question "Should one kill themselves?" He makes it clear that the answer is not obvious and honestly approaches the issue. What you are feeling is a very natural and common response to being human. A great deal of philosophy is the result of similar lines of thought.

Reactions: helicoptero
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I can't help but go into a panic state thinking of life and death. I'm tired of suffering so I want to die but I'm scared of death. So im not really living, and I'm not dying. What the purpose of life? Whats the meaning? What happens when we die? Is their life after death? Is there nothing after death? WHATS THE POINT!!!!!!???!?!?! MY HEAD HURTS TRYONG TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THE IDEA OF LIFE. WE LIVE JUST TO DIE? WHAT IF LIFE NEVER EXSISTED?! WHAT THEN?! WHAT IS OUTSIDE THE BOX OF EXSISTENCE???!! IF WE ARE IN THE BOX OF EXSISTENCE, WHAT IS OUTSIDE OF IT?? ITS LIKE IM IN A STORE AND I SEE WVEEYTHING THATS IN THE STORE BUT OUTSIDE THE STORE ITS FOGGY, I CSNT SEE THE PARKING LOT. THE PARKING LOT IS THE OUTSIDE BARRIER OF EXSISTENCE. MY HEAD HURTS, I DONT WANT TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW, IDK WHO I AM ANYMORE. WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE? SHOULD I END IT ALL? DO I GOVE LOFE ANOTHER MILLIONTH CHANCE. IM SO LOST I CANT I CSNT ICANT I CANT ICANT ICANT
The dictionary definition of life is the CONDITION that distinguishes plants and animals from non-living matter.

However, we are constructed out of that same non-living matter, it's just arranged and organized itself to become conscious.

So what is the point of life? To become conscious.

What is the point of consciousness? To observe.

What are we observing? The universe.

We are the universe experiencing itself. If this reality is a simulation, the point is to observe every possibility the universe can create. In the end it doesn't matter if this is real or a simulation because it'll all be over when consciousness ends.

Sorry you're in so much pain. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: helicoptero and divinemistress36
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
So im not really living, and I'm not dying.
this is me
waiting for a better day that is never coming
too afraid to die

Reactions: sserafim
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Such Huge pile of questions, let's unpack it, lucky you I am existentialist.
What the purpose of life?
biological purpose of life is survive, abstract purpose is related to meaning.
Whats the meaning?
There's no objective meaning, if you want meaning you have to create it subjectively.
What happens when we die?
Most likely oblivion, a state similar to before you born.
Is their life after death?
There is no evidences of life after death, but you can believe that, christians and Muslims do.
Is there nothing after death?
Absence of consciousness is like a dreamless sleep. So it is similar to nothing.
WHATS THE POINT!!!!!!???!?!?!
You make the point. Don't ask for it. I have personal point of my life, I made it.
WE LIVE JUST TO DIE?
Not exactly, we are in graduate death process which is programmed in each individual's chromosomes, but people try to live for other reasons which they create.
WHAT IF LIFE NEVER EXSISTED?! WHAT THEN?! WHAT IS OUTSIDE THE BOX OF EXSISTENCE???!! IF WE ARE IN THE BOX OF EXSISTENCE, WHAT IS OUTSIDE OF IT??
If life didn't exist, then earth has to be like mars. existence is not limited to life, it encompasses non living objects. So we are in the box of existence but we are just conscious objects.
WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE? SHOULD I END IT ALL? DO I GOVE LOFE ANOTHER MILLIONTH CHANCE.
That's up to you, we are all here trying to find out by fucking around, we are doing our best to keep ourselves in green line.

Last edited:
prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I sit and worry more about having to exist without choosing to exist in the first place. If you have children it's because you choose to do so. The child doesn't choose. So your existence wasn't your choice. Then in today's society your death isn't allowed to be your choice either. It's like a form of slavery by proxy in order to bring others joy in your existence even if you find no joy in existing at all.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
the purpose of life is to evolve

it's to evolve beyond the imposed constraints on us in life, evolution evolving into more complex lifeforms over time at an ever increasing rate

Evolution is undeniably the leading cause of the formation of living matter. We can find life all over Earth. There are undeniable pieces of evidence that life started not long after the Earth was formed. At the early stages of life, the living matter was composed of simple, single-cell forms. As time went by, we are able to see how the lifeforms started to be more and more complex, until we reach today and see where this evolutionary process has led. It looks like the process of evolution creates more and more complex creatures. It looks like evolution has a direction.

DNA mutations no longer drive evolution technology is evolving with its perfect memory to eventually lead to smarter than human beings

Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and halleyscomet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you suffer so much in this dreadful existence, I'm also tired of suffering, in my case I just believe there to be no point to existing, the existence of life was the most terrible tragedy with no deeper purpose behind it with death simply being the absence of everything. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

Reactions: iloverachel
C

calm_canine

Jan 7, 2024
Whether life has meaning, and whether anything comes after, is ultimately unknowable. The best way to deal with it is to not think about it too much, and as far as catching the bus goes, to weigh the factors within your life rather than those beyond it.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
To learn and experience but it fucking sucks

• Informative
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't believe in any sort of master plan or God.

I think we have to find our own happiness, joy and fulfilment in life. There is no purpose so to speak. Just have to make the best of it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Eat, sleep, work and fuck apparently.

Reactions: Immensevoid and divinemistress36
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no point.

After death is non-existence forever

There is no point anyway but even less so because imo a human is just another animal a bug

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Evolution of consciousness. However u might interpret it, I've studied all ideologies, no one knows, but I'm guessing there's reincarnation and you evolve through that. I have no idea, but I'm at peace with whatever. Hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim