aureliaaurit

aureliaaurit

Free floating in the deep.
Jun 9, 2024
i met my boyfriend nearly a year ago now. i fell in love with him onstantly, fast and hard. he treated me like a person, he was kind and funny.
now he switches up from kind to annoyed, the smallest things can mean the world to him and i often end up upsetting him because i cry when he confronts me.

i found out he's been emailing his ex girlfriend, he didnt say anything explicit in any of the emails i saw, but when she said "why are you so far away?" he said "i'm not far away at all."

She calls him her moon, and he lets her. He never mentioned me. No "i have a girlfriend now". She has a husband but why does that matter?

She looks kind of like me. That's how he described her. He told me that the only reason he left her was because he wasn't sure if he could marry a woman with kids.
He called me her name once and he doesn't call me his sun, like he called her.

It's not fair. I love him. I've never done anything to him. I've given him everything I have but nothing changes. He only wants me because he can't have her.

I've got nothing left to live for and I don't want to live anymore but I'm too fucking poor and stupid to actually kill myself.
I can't even talk to anyone about this because all I get is shit for it. Why shouldn't I kill myself? I'm worthless, I work as a waitress for a living, I have countless stupid addictions, I barely have a brain, and I'm basically a cuck.

i dont know, im so tired. im tired of pretending things are fine and i want to be alive.

Reactions: LifeQuitter