• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Some of you might know this but there is this old anti suicide ad, showing the last documented video or picture of someone who committed suicide. So what is the last thing your loved or hated ones will see/saw of you?

Reactions: SelfKill
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
An interesting thought, but do not let thus distract you. You should live or die based on your needs, not by the needs of others.
It is a delicate balance.

Reactions: Linda, MatrixPrisoner and abchia
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
An interesting thought, but do not let thus distract you. You should live or die based on your needs, not by the needs of others.
It is a delicate balance.
its not about that, its just interesting to think about all the different views others have of you. Sometimes you might not even realise that its the last thing you will ever say to someone or see of them.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
The last photos I posted publicly were of my 30th birthday vacation. I looked foxy as hell so that's a good last image for people to have. Yes, nothing depressing so it could make the "you never know who's considering suicide!!!" meme

My close friends have my snaps but none of them were saved so that's memory only.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Muzzle flash.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
They will remember me smiling and saying I feel better :) At least they didn't have to worry about me.

Reactions: jusbug
N

Nowilleavehim

Jun 23, 2024
Most of your loved ones will probably remember you in the sweetest way possible. You are your own person. Most of us hurt alone. Tip of the iceberg is what they see everything down below is our bedroom.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
raising shotgun in air in a show of defiance and victory over their evil prison world and evil life. "i'm out of this torture dungeon prison hell " And then shooting myself