T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Someone keeps posting about Nembutal and I am pretty sure I am way late and Nembutal's heyday is long gone. So essentially, what's the deal with Nembutal? Can someone summarize what it did and just the general thing about it, as I know it used to be mentioned more frequently here. I also saw a video from a YouTuber playing a pretty dark game which revolved around suicide and at the end, the guy ended his life and after, it mentions someone who died via Nembutal overdose.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
N make sleep ovrds die peace this make rlx cns make die
ctbpeace mthd

Reactions: landslide2
M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
Nembutal is the Holy Grail of ctb methods. It used to be a prescription medication around the world decades ago, but these days (especially the past 5-10 years) it's near impossible to get. The only use case it has is veterinarian euthanasia. People still talk about it because in the chance you do happen to get it it's a perfect dream. Just swallow a pill/drink some water mix and you just peacefully fall asleep in less than 5 minutes.
It acts as CNS (Central Nervous System) suppressor, which basically means that it prevents your brain from being able to communicate with the rest of your body. So your brain quits sending signals to your lungs to breathe, and your heart to beat. I believe hypoxia is the actual cause of death.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: summa_tyme2224, landslide2, CTB Dream and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
N make sleep ovrds die peace this make rlx cns make die
ctbpeace mthd
Ah, so pretty much really peaceful method?

Nembutal is the Holy Grail of ctb methods. It used to be a prescription medication around the world decades ago, but these days (especially the past 5-10 years) it's near impossible to get. The only use case it has is veterinarian euthanasia. People still talk about it because in the chance you do happen to get it it's a perfect dream. Just swallow a pill/drink some water mix and you just peacefully fall asleep in less than 5 minutes.
It acts as CNS (Central Nervous System) suppressor, which basically means that it prevents your brain from being able to communicate with the rest of your body. So your brain quits sending signals to your lungs to breathe, and your heart to beat. I believe hypoxia is the actual cause of death.
Okay thanks, this helps clear it up for me. It does sound great, just peacefully falling asleep with no dire symptoms. I can definitely see why it's preferred to SN or any other method now. Sucks that it's basically impossible to get, it would give so many on this form a peaceful out and banning it doesn't stop suicides. It just makes people ctb with more painful methods

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya simil trnof btn

Reactions: landslide2