• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Best way to die

• Drowning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hit by train

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Helium(I dont have enough tho and also not pure)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pills

• Cut cut

• Hang

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
J

jackpotwinandmesafe

Oct 19, 2023
I live in a shared house and I would like to left it clean before I go

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
"unalive" lmao, this isn't tiktok, you can say kill and suicide on here without getting banned

otherwise idk whats the purpose of this thread is, nobody can tell you which is the best method for you without giving any background information and quite frankly nobody can tell it at all but you. Look through the compiled Suicide resource mega threads and read everything to find the one that's best for you, where not Akinator.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, jackpotwinandmesafe, Cuppatea856 and 4 others
morendo

morendo

Sep 29, 2023
looking thru other peoples tutorials i find these 2 to be the most simple and relatively painless
1: Night-Night is easy and clean - u can search SS for the detailed tutorials.
2: Shallow Water Drowning / Hypoxic Blackout: Not discussed often in SS, I've seen in mentioned one or two times only
Just search it up lots of guides on how to prevent it, which means lots of guides on how to induce it.
tldr; Occurs when u dont have enough CO2 to trigger a breathing response, and u just drown without realising
Heres an academic source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK554620/
Don't think I can explain very well
Can be completely painless/even a little euphoric just before blackout, but can also induce a reflex to breath sometimes leading to water entering the lungs which can be very painful and such (based from the article and other sources on google)
I have no experience though and theres not too much info / past experience on it from other people either
some forms of hanging could also be quite fast and painless but u do need some more prep and an appropriate environment

Reactions: ShornSoloists, jackpotwinandmesafe, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It all depends on things like, do you want a violent or non-violent method.
Some people don't want a violent method because it will traumatise loved ones for example.
Other people want a violent method because its quick and reliable such as gunshot or jumping from a high enough elevation.
Yet others need a more peaceful method such as inert gas inhalation or charcoal method.

Reactions: jackpotwinandmesafe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My preferred method would be Nembutal, to me that sounds like the best way to die as it sounds very peaceful, but sadly it's not accessible where I live. When it comes to deciding on any potential method it's up to the individual as it depends on what they can access, sadly at least to me it's just not straightforward to leave this existence, from what I'm aware cutting and overdosing on easily accessible pills aren't really reliable methods.

Reactions: jackpotwinandmesafe