• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Just started checking out videos of amateur chemists making SN. Now that sources are down can we consider making it ourselves a legitimate option? Would an issue be purity? Would it be too difficult to get the purity above 95%?

From a quick glance at some videos it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility for us to make this stuff.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, depressedlover and terminalending
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Oooooh, that seems really interesting.

Reactions: exploitedbacteria
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I saw another user also suggesting to synthesize sodium nitrate into sodium nitrite, and I found a bunch of tutorials on youtube. But I was also wondering about the purity of it.

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I saw another user also suggesting to synthesize sodium nitrate into sodium nitrite, and I found a bunch of tutorials on youtube. But I was also wondering about the purity of it.
I think it is difficult to do without the use of lead, which is not so safe. I think the purity is higher using lead as opposed to calcium sulfite. I witnessed them using starches as well, heating nitrate, sodium hydroxide with some pasta to make nitrite. I'm no chemist… we need a chemist or someone with some background to chime in.

Last edited:
Reactions: corazon, Lost in a Dream and terminalending
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
I think it is difficult to do without the use of lead, which is not so safe. I think the purity is higher using lead as opposed to sodium sulfite. I witnessed them using starches as well, heating nitrate with some pasta to make nitrite. I'm no chemist… we need a chemist or someone with some background to chime in.
yeah you're right, a chemist is totally needed:pfff: but it does make sense that the purity might not be over 95%. I'll do some reason and see where that leads me. But it is a comforting solution, that we can use something more acsessible such as sodium nitrate to create sn

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and exploitedbacteria