333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
personally i grew sick and tired from thinking about human relationships and meaninglessness of everything
want to think of something new and exciting

• Hugs
Reactions: VM08L, Forever Sleep and Homo erectus
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nothing really. My mind is always thinking about wanting to be dead

• Love
Reactions: 333s
rosieposie

rosieposie

Feb 29, 2024
ive been thinking about how to make butter and marshmallows from scratch honestly haha, i find that kind of thing really interesting! along the lines of post apocalyptic recovery in my head, what would i do... i feel like once id established a base id want sweets and buttered bread so thats what i'm thinking about! daydreaming about these impossible potentials and my plans for them really entertains me

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and 333s
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
ive been thinking about how to make butter and marshmallows from scratch honestly haha, i find that kind of thing really interesting! along the lines of post apocalyptic recovery in my head, what would i do... i feel like once id established a base id want sweets and buttered bread so thats what i'm thinking about! daydreaming about these impossible potentials and my plans for them really entertains me
about the same. food related stuff.
then anime, or what to watch or read or what songs to listen to.
im at that point of being bored despite the options of distraction though (soc med, stuff on the net, etc)

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
Whatever vidya I've been playing recently. So ATM 2hu 6 and WARNO

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
People think about petty things, you know what I mean? I just think about the economy, business, world affairs.
Usually mathematics and philosophy. I would think a lot about graph theory, mathematics, logic especially. Regulatory networks in cells, the colonization of space, evolution (mostly about how evolution has shaped current life forms and their operating systems, especially at the cellular level. But I also think about the probable evolution of humanity from this point forward), and, on a more local level, enjoying life, staying in good health. When I was younger I studied Egyptology.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ultracheese, 333s and Homo erectus
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Insecurity about a lot of things. Relationships, friendships, my ability as an artist, whether or not I'll be able to achieve my dreams, etc.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Satoru, writing, getting high, self harm, if i'm gonna need to take care of my mom and/or her kids today🧸

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My mind is often empty when I don't think about my problems and when I think of times when my life was better it makes me suicidal.

Reactions: Homo erectus
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Cooking. Also deciding what games to play for my next arcade visit. Every time I leave I instantly miss it and think about it all the time.

Last edited:
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
Hoping my past (friends in the past) are living their best lives. I sometimes think that maybe I'm suffering to make their lives better with magical karma bs, but that's just my copium speaking. Imagining how things would have gone if I had been raised by normal, sane people. Also pretending I'm not in whatever room I'm currently in just to listen and see the silence there, imaging how it's going to eventually be without me. Probably better, yeah.

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Books I read and music I listen to. I read a lot about random subjects to keep myself occupied. Recently, I've been reading books about the history of American weddings, emo music, and statistics.

• Love
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Kitties, appointments, things I have to do

VM08L

VM08L

M
Feb 29, 2024
Oof, my inability to focus—I can't zone into any of the things I once enjoyed. It's been a problem for months now, (I'd say a year really haha) but in my current situation it's severe issue. I can't retain or do much, and as a result… it's just all I think about. It's like I'm a total zombie. ;/ I wish I could read a good book or draw, anything. Play games like I used to. etc. Oh to be Distracted

• Hugs
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Besides CTB and current problems there's work, classes, and sleeping.

W

woundedanimal

Just a wounded animal that should be put down
Jul 12, 2023
I have a shit job selling bongs and shit part time. Tonight a girl came in and I helped her pick out a custom set with a giant microscope shaped bong, ash catcher, and a custom bowl for like.... $300. More than I make every two weeks. She bought it for herself for her birthday. She mentioned being a Pisces and asked me what I was, and I replied a Taurus. She said she figured because I have "such great energy". I smiled and just thought, it's weird being told that when I'm never happy. Less than two hours later, I'm still back on here and staring at my belt, wishing I had somewhere sturdy to hang myself. It's weird and I don't know why it bothers me. "Great energy". I'm just a ghost. An NPC at a head shop. I don't have any energy. I'm just trying to get home to flip a coin and see if I get the heads up of "just figure out how to die" or tails of "smoke weed and fall asleep next to someone who hates me for existing". It's like a cruel joke to me.

• Love
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Art and crafts, family, religion, but I often seem to be thinking about my current problems and dying at the same time as these things.

• Hugs