• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
i think assuming you do it right, full sus should be painful for like a second of two right. sn can be peaceful but not always is

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
hanging is the more painful at least in the eyes of most peeps here thats why sn is so popular

Reactions: fizzy_tones and Life_and_Death
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
i think assuming you do it right, full sus should be painful for like a second of two right. sn can be peaceful but not always is
What's the right way to do it?

Reactions: Solar1703
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In general hanging sounds way more terrifying and horrible than SN, but that is just me. I think that the fear of failure is what holds me back from attempting hanging, I would much rather go for the SN.

Reactions: Solar1703
Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
sn can be peaceful but not always is
I think the actually painful part with SN comes mostly once you're unconscious, but there's also the uncomfortable part, which cause vomiting, but we've all been through that before.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I think hanging is more painful as a lot more can go wrong, rope breaking, crushing windpipe, Brain damage, people finding you hanging etc

With SN you simply just drink it and not vomit while being uncomfortable

But i guess it is a personal choice

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Part of this depends on the rope used. Something between 1/2 and 5/8 inch that is fairly supple will reduce pressure on the skin. That is where the pain is felt. Properly set up you should be unconscious quickly due to neck compression.
Properly done, SN makes people feel funky, hot with pulse racing. I do not know what happens in the minutes after that because people have stopped messaging about then.
Neither is 100% comfortable but done well, neither seems to be that bad. Doing both properly is the key.

• Love
Reactions: PrisonBreak, 8evergo, przeciwwymiotne and 1 other person