Status
Not open for further replies.
lalaland16

lalaland16

If only I was never born
Oct 3, 2024
Hello!
I'm going to be sent to residential soon and I just want to kms first. I've played this story out of recovery over and over and it goes nowhere in the end. I always end up right back in the deep pit I'm in now. My mom is out for the day, until this evening. I can't wait weeks for things to be shipped to my house. What is an easy way to kms today while my mom is out of the house?? PLEASE ANSWER!! Need help and an end to this misery! Thank you!

F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
Hello
Sorry you are feeling so much anguish just now.
Nobody will give you direct methods to CTB, it's just now how this forum works.
Have a search through the threads and have a read over the many methods mentioned, there are some mega threads with heaps of info. I know you are desperate and may feel like you don't have time to do that, but encouraging people and giving ideas doesn't sit well.

• Love
Reactions: lalaland16, rozeske, opheliaoveragain and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry you are going through this but It sounds impulsive or rushed? and those are not a good idea. It's against the rule and most law to suggest a method for you but there is plenty of information here. I hope you can take some time to calmly think through your decision and plans. Gl!

• Love
Reactions: Fangarina
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I'm sorry you are going through this but It sounds impulsive or rushed? and those are not a good idea. It's against the rule and most law to suggest a method for you but there is plenty of information here. I hope you can take some time to calmly think through your decision and plans. Gl!
Hello
Sorry you are feeling so much anguish just now.
Nobody will give you direct methods to CTB, it's just now how this forum works.
Have a search through the threads and have a read over the many methods mentioned, there are some mega threads with heaps of info. I know you are desperate and may feel like you don't have time to do that, but encouraging people and giving ideas doesn't sit well.

Unfortunately none of us here can direct you, i would also suggest having a look at the resource thread. If you're having trouble finding it just let us know.

• Love
Reactions: lalaland16, Fangarina and rozeske
Status
Not open for further replies.