Cat12345

Cat12345

May 22, 2022
So I thought thing were on the up i had a grat job well i thought it was but after over a year i realise it not and now my partner gone for good and now I loose my pets what else is there 2 be hear form
I thought I had everything now ive got nothing
There's no help out there for me and people just don't understand you go and speak to people that say they can help but they don't they just make you bring everything up and then they go you just need to deal with your problems but they don't help you do that you just left to deal with everything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, chloramine, thebunny and 2 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I'm here, if you'd like to talk ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Iamchickenhat and jodes2
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
So I thought thing were on the up i had a grat job well i thought it was but after over a year i realise it not and now my partner gone for good and now I loose my pets what else is there 2 be hear form
I thought I had everything now ive got nothing
There's no help out there for me and people just don't understand you go and speak to people that say they can help but they don't they just make you bring everything up and then they go you just need to deal with your problems but they don't help you do that you just left to deal with everything
Got the same treatment. First they encourage you by saying that you need to deal with your problem, maybe they say that there is a solution to everything and that life is change. When you keep explaining them that you do not see a way out they reccomend you to see a doctor. I guess it is their way of say: look you are telling me too much and I do not know how to handle it.

• Love
Reactions: Iamchickenhat and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry about your partner and job and lack of support *hugs* what country are you in?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such a cruel existence where everything people once had can be taken away. I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I think that others would only be ever able to understand if they were suffering in a similar way. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat