• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm bored once again so I'm going to present a hypothetical scenario.

You wake up and get told by a mysterious voice that you have the power to life link yourself with another person. You have to decide who to life link with within 24 hours or you will suffer by living a long life of misery and dying painfully throughout old age. Anyways, a "life link" should (hopefully) be self explanatory but it's where if the person you choose to life link with dies, you also die. Alternatively, if you die, your life link person dies as well which means that it goes both ways. The voice tells you that, if your life link dies, you will die peacefully and instantly. You also get told that it's possible for two or more people to life link to the same person which consequently causes 3 or more people to be life linked.

What would you do in a situation like this? Who would you choose to be your life link? You could kill a billionaire in power by life linking yourself with them and then killing yourself. You could form a pact on SS with a bunch of members here life linked to each other to die peacefully. You could life link yourself with somebody who's about to die anyways. The choice is all yours. Personally, I'd life link myself with a member on SS who is about to kill themselves so that I can die peacefully with no effort. What about you; what would you do?

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Forever Sleep and Zhendou
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
You wake up and get told by a mysterious voice that you have the power to life link yourself with another person. You have to decide who to life link with within 24 hours or you will suffer by living a long life of misery and dying painfully throughout old age. Anyways, a "life link" should (hopefully) be self explanatory but it's where if the person you choose to life link with dies, you also die. Alternatively, if you die, your life link person dies as well which means that it goes both ways. The voice tells you that, if your life link dies, you will die peacefully and instantly. You also get told that it's possible for two or more people to life link to the same person which consequently causes 3 or more people to be life linked.
I would life link with the recently elected oldest mf on this planet Tomiko Itooka

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, Zhendou, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Elon Musk

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: michibella, CantDoIt, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
I would love to choose someone who is already about to die but I know that's wrong of me and I should choose someone who is a scourge on this planet and stop being such a coward for 2 seconds.
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Zhendou