• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe if the Trump assassin would have been successful and regular member of this forum.

The pressure had to become so extreme that anti DDOS services would not want to support it anymore. I doubt this will happen in the near future. The forum improved. It survived Vice, BBC and NYT reportingS. Ironically, despite the fact it is a suicide forum it lived longer than Vice. Maybe it will even outlive the BBC. Who knows? And they support way worse websites.

I am not sure which scandals could bring this forum down. I could not think of realistic ones that lead to its end.

Maybe if this forum would become very mainstream. Maybe if too many minors are brought to this place for example by Youtube videos.

I think all of this is not that realistic. Gore websites or 2chan/4chan etc seem to be way more controversial. There is more and more acceptance towards assisted suicide.

Reactions: Zhendou
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Society would have to change worldwide for the better so much that nobody even wants to commit suicide anymore thus RainAndSadness would take down the forum herself after realizing it no longer has a purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Zhendou
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
It worries me that this could happen. A few days ago I was reading a thread where there was mention of someone planning on killing their sister.

Reactions: CrypticVamp and Zhendou
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
If suddenly all the rules that protect the site would be removed like the rules of not selling anything here. SS becoming a suicide market directly selling products would be the end of the site like many sources outside of the site get taken down.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and feelinggloomy
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
If watchpeopledie is still online, I don't think anything will take this site down. That site has some shit where I think "how tf is this legal to host"