• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
and can taking multiple antidepressants result to an overdose? or much more preferably, death?

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Was taking them a while back for depression. In short, almost nothing. You might trip a bit if you just started taking them. Headache, nausea and stuff like that. Unfortunately, the drug is made that you can hardly OD on it..

• Informative
Reactions: AlouA and NearlyIrrelevantCake
finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
you can't die from taking antidepressants, unfortunately it's not that easy.

• Aww..
Reactions: AlouA, gonnaregretthis and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Imagine if you could simply pass away from taking antidepressants, our problem would be solved.

Reactions: gonnaregretthis
gonnaregretthis

gonnaregretthis

Oct 2, 2023
and can taking multiple antidepressants result to an overdose? or much more preferably, death?
unfortunately it will do basically nothing. best of luck

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
you have to get amitryptiline recipe if you want it to be lethal

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
you have to get amitryptiline recipe if you want it to be lethal
Can you tell me more about it? I'm going to do a little bit of research regarding that as well.. Can we talk privately?

easyescape

easyescape

doomscroll 'til i die!
Oct 10, 2023
from what i know, not much. you might feel symptoms of serotonin syndrome but modern antidepressants are prescribed with the tendencies of their patients in mind, and are very hard to OD on. if you have a low body mass, physical effects will probably be worse.

riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
how many mg are the tablets? you wouldn't die but the specific effects would vary based on the amount in each pill

Reactions: lefi