• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SunflowerBrains

SunflowerBrains

May 7, 2023
What would the doctors do to try and revive you? Would you be placed in a psych ward? What are the chances of survival after you're caught? Sorry, I'm just scared someone will find me.

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
I think it depends how much time passed after you ingested the SN. If youre still conscious theres a high probability to be saved (they will give you methileneblue (i dont really know how to say it in english) which is an anthidote). If youre unconscious since 20 mins or something like that there isnt much that can be done. So you cant really determine the chance of survival as they vary through time. If you survive though it will be clear that you tried to ctb, as SN is widely know by authorities because of many suicicdes that happened with it

• Informative
Reactions: regal20