• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
is there anything OTC that I can use? I can't get on the dark web, I don't have the energy or brain power. I have no firearms. I just want to go somewhere in the woods and overdose. or do you have any other recommendations that would be easy for me to get my hands on tonight?

• Love
Reactions: peaches
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
otc is exactly why it wont work lol

Reactions: notmyusername and breezeboy
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
None of them. Sorry.

Reactions: notmyusername
Selkie

Selkie

Oct 22, 2023
(Not sure if this will help) There is something you can do, buy melatonin. Its over the counter and take a lot of it. The whole bottle if you have to. Then tie a bag covering your head and make sure the carbon dioxide you breathe out stays in the bag.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and breezeboy
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
(Not sure if this will help) There is something you can do, buy melatonin. It's over the counter and take a lot of it. The whole bottle if you have to. Then tie a bag covering your head and make sure the carbon dioxide you breathe out stays in the bag.
Nah, that doesn't sound right.

Reactions: notmyusername
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Flintstone vitamin gummies. 2 bottles and only eat the Fred ones 😆
(not sure if this will help)

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22, ladidabi, notmyusername and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, none that would work. There is a reason they are available over the counter.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and notmyusername
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
(Not sure if this will help) There is something you can do, buy melatonin. Its over the counter and take a lot of it. The whole bottle if you have to. Then tie a bag covering your head and make sure the carbon dioxide you breathe out stays in the bag.
After doing 5 min of research I can say that this is unlikely to work. Melatonin isn't strong enough to make you pass out, as far as I know. The general idea works and has been described in the book "Final Exit" but you need sleeping pills that make you pass out (which I haven't seen as a symptom of melatonin overdose)

Reactions: seekingrelease22, notmyusername and rozeske