• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sunbear1414

Jun 5, 2020
I'm a nurse and can access most drugs apart from opioids and benzos (I have diazepam at home) and I know how to IV myself. What would be the best method?

• Hmph!
Reactions: coked_pigeon, 35alcoholics, Touhou and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Fentanyl, propofol, morphine. Any anestetic drug used in surgery and for artificial coma in ICU. I would say they could easily be ODed.

Reactions: coked_pigeon, ksp, FormerlyFe(IV) and 2 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
IV injection: fentanyl, morphine, nembutal
infusion: propofol (not IV !), narcotics

or any other medication that causes cardiac arrest

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Exclusively in IV, inspired by the lethal injection
Any anesthetics and a muscle relaxant, KCl saturated solution in a catheter.
It will make you sleep and prevent you from moving then it will stop your heart.

Reactions: ksp and Praestat_Mori
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
1- Thiopental (it can be enough as a single agent with powder form)
2- Propofol (need infusion but with %2 form and 2 x IV access makes totally 800 mg so enough as a bolus)
3- Propofol + rocuronium (bolus)
4- Propofol || thiopental || ketamine || etomidate (bolus induction dose) + bupivacaine (infusion)
5- Propofol || thiopental || ketamine || etomidate (bolus induction dose) + lidocaine (infusion)
6- Propofol || thiopental || ketamine || etomidate (bolus induction dose) + diltiazem (infusion)
7- Propofol || thiopental || ketamine || etomidate (bolus induction dose) + metoprolol (infusion)
6- Propofol || thiopental || ketamine || etomidate (bolus induction dose) + propranolol (infusion)
7- Anestofol (bolus)

There is more combinations.

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Isn't this stealing? Why would you want to steal drugs from a hospital? I'd say fentanyl would do the trick, though.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I'm a nurse and can access most drugs apart from opioids and benzos (I have diazepam at home) and I know how to IV myself. What would be the best method?
Oh, that surprises me a little. I would have thought that nurses would know about it.

Every now and then you read in the media that male nurses don't kill themselves, but patients.

I remember one male nurse confessing to injecting about 200 patients between 2003 and 2006 with one of three drugs that caused heart failure or circulatory collapse. He then resuscitated the critically ill in order to look like a heroic savior in front of his colleagues. However, he did not always succeed. The series of murders is considered one of the biggest in German criminal history.

iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

-
Oct 12, 2023
For me it's nembutal, but I already have a method, and all the ingredients, that have practically the same results as nembutal. Below is the method:

The method is, basic:
phenobarbital -> 20 grams
Chloral Hydrate -> 20 grams
Morphine Sulfate -> 3 grams
Alcohol -> 1 or 2 cups (i will drink wine, maybe)

With this method you:

1 - Lost consciousness within 3 to 5 minutes
2 - Go into a coma within 5 to 10 minutes
3 - Die into 60 to 90 minutes
4 - Painless, exactly the same as nembutal

I'll do it in the bathtub, and when I lose consciousness I'll drown in seconds to a few minutes, painless, like nembutal

Below is the link about the method:

Reactions: coked_pigeon