ayla

ayla

♡ · 18
Jun 30, 2024
ive always loved music, its got me through so much. i think id forget to listen to music or be more focused on ctb.. maybe ill find more comfort being in my own silence

ayla

ayla

♡ · 18
Jun 30, 2024
this is too personal, if u love ur song that much you wouldnt even share it with anyone unless people are present where ur ctbing

i understand your perspective, for some sharing stuff like this is a way to connect with others. :) it's a vulnerable thing honestly

Reactions: maggot
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know if I'll listen to a song during CTB, but if I do, I'll listen to something in the "epic" category.
I don't want anything sad. I'll be in a bad mood, so I don't have to be even more depressed.

• Love
Reactions: ayla
C

ctbsd24

Oct 8, 2024
I love music but not sure I'll listen to any when I attempt. If all goes according to plan, I'd only be conscious for about 10 seconds of the song lol.

• Love
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
i understand your perspective, for some sharing stuff like this is a way to connect with others. :) it's a vulnerable thing honestly
I agree with this, just because it's too personal for you doesn't mean others wouldn't want to share this piece of intimacy with us.
I will definitely be listening to music when I CTB as it is my favourite things on Earth. Haven't settled on a particular song yet though.

• Love
EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
i will, but not just one song. i'll make a playlist of suitable music bc idk when's gonna be the very last moment yk ? it wouldn't be right if it were silent LMFAO. definitely gonna make a playlist. i have one in particular id like to listen to during my final hour or so, tho. that's almost for certain

• Love
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Music is something I've loved since I was in elementary school. I probably won't be listening to any music because there are so many songs and albums that I love that i wouldn't be able to figure out what to listen to and overall will probably make it harder to ctb for me. One of the greatest joys in my life since forever.

TheNames_Grey

TheNames_Grey

Ruiner
Aug 26, 2023
There's this one song from a game I love titled "Die toteninsel (emptiness) that I plan to play in the last hours before I CTB, it's genuinely in my eyes the perfect piece and last song the melancholic symphony and how the melody seems to never move on resonates deeply with me and all the hidden tidbits of story behind the title and piece so yeah :)

V

vagoo

May 9, 2024
There's this one song from a game I love titled "Die toteninsel (emptiness) that I plan to play in the last hours before I CTB, it's genuinely in my eyes the perfect piece and last song the melancholic symphony and how the melody seems to never move on resonates deeply with me and all the hidden tidbits of story behind the title and piece so yeah :)
Iirc that's a signalis song right, it's beautiful both the song and the game.

Personally it would probably be "why do I" not my favourite song or have deep lyrics at all but it's a song that meant lots to someone very close to me

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I will definitely listen to the song "Che sia Benedetta". A great praise to Life which has filled me with pure joy over so many years!!! 😅😂😆