• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
If you tried full suspension what went wrong???? I only have one shot at this and it needs to work. I want to know about mistakes that need to be avoided in order to get it done correctly. Thanks so much.

Reactions: EmptyManForever, Passersby and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I am also very interested in this. I know there are one or two users who have survived full suspension.

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I have a loft bed and decided to use the top bar that's at the end to keep people from falling off. SI kicked in and I climbed my way up a little and untied the knot.

Reactions: EmptyManForever
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Full suspension was actually my first sui attempt. It was quite uncomfortable as I used a thick fake leather belt so it was tricky to get the positioning right. Had no proper knowledge so I just did what felt right.

SI kicked in once my vision started going black around the edges. I used a curtain pole and stood on the edge of my mattress which made it possible (albeit tricky) to back out. Took a bit to get unstuck and SI was too powerful to try again.

For me personally, I wish I fought harder with SI that day since the anchor and ligature held really well. Oh well, I am appreciative of some things I've experienced since.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Bigpink, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Full suspension was actually my first sui attempt. It was quite uncomfortable as I used a thick fake leather belt so it was tricky to get the positioning right. Had no proper knowledge so I just did what felt right.

SI kicked in once my vision started going black around the edges. I used a curtain pole and stood on the edge of my mattress which made it possible (albeit tricky) to back out. Took a bit to get unstuck and SI was too powerful to try again.

For me personally, I wish I fought harder with SI that day since the anchor and ligature held really well. Oh well, I am appreciative of some things I've experienced since.
Other than SI did you instantly regret it ?? Can you explain a little how SI feels???

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Other than SI did you instantly regret it ?? Can you explain a little how SI feels???
For me then no, not at all. It was SI speaking. SI for me was like a voice in my head being like "NO! IT DOESN'T END HERE!" And you know how if you hold your breath you will eventually be forced to take one? SI is like that about keeping you alive. It feels like you have too do everything in your power to save your life that you don't even want.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Bedrock48
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Feb 1, 2021

No, I didn't regret it. I did a few "practices" by just leaning into it without stepping off. That helped a lot to make myself sure of what I was doing.

SI only kicked in after the initial 10 or so seconds (I don't know how long it really was cause adrenaline can really mess with your sense of time). A mixture of the pressure feeling in my head and the room going black had SI screaming "NO! you're not ready yet, no, STOP!" that kinda stuff. Even though I knew I was ready it was too powerful. Then SI turned into panic because the setup meant I only had a few inches of wiggle room to free myself.

Reactions: mini_weeny and EmptyManForever
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
SI screaming "NO! you're not ready yet, no, STOP!
Same thing happened to me with partial, moreover I had a panic attack every time I attempted partial, which saves me everytime!

• Love
Reactions: Bedrock48 and Fthis
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Feb 1, 2021
For me then no, not at all. It was SI speaking. SI for me was like a voice in my head being like "NO! IT DOESN'T END HERE!" And you know how if you hold your breath you will eventually be forced to take one? SI is like that about keeping you alive. It feels like you have too do everything in your power to save your life that you don't even want.
You described almost to a t how is feels. It puts all sorts of funny feelings and images in your head that were not there half an hour before when you decided.

I'm sure it's different for everyone and some are able to overcome it easier but that's my experience at least.

• Love
Reactions: mini_weeny and Fthis