• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In Germany the incident happened shortly after midnight. I woke up at 8 a.m.

As always the first thing in the monring I put on my laptop and smartphone. On my laptop Microsoft Edge pops up with its poor quality newssite.
They wrote something about shots on Trump and that he survived it. I did not click on the title. I wanted to check SaSu as every morning. I checked my phone (the notification do not pop up that quickly) but someone of my friends posted in a group something like "Holy shit someone tried to shoot Trump" "some centimeters different and he would have died."
After reading this mediocre news page of Microsoft Edge I was ambivalent what to believe. But after reading the message of my friend I considered it to be confirmed. I watched the video.

I wanted to post about it in the forum. But many already done it before me. I saw many threads posted my darkrange55.

I was surprised he barely was injured. It was a crazy day.

What about you?

Reactions: sugarb
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It was around 4 pm in the Pacific time zone. I was just about to pick up my coworker so we could carpool to work from 5 pm to 10 pm. When I picked him up it's the only thing we were able to talk about on the ride there. Then when I arrived at work, the news was playing in the break room and everyone there was talking about it too. Most of them were just talking about how wild the situation was rather than the politics or even the future ramifications of it. I just thought it was really really funny and that the photo taken afterward where he raises his fist up goes kind of hard.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
In Germany the incident happened shortly after midnight. I woke up at 8 a.m.

As always the first thing in the monring I put on my laptop and smartphone. On my laptop Microsoft Edge pops up with its poor quality newssite.
They wrote something about shots on Trump and that he survived it. I did not click on the title. I wanted to check SaSu as every morning. I checked my phone (the notification do not pop up that quickly) but someone of my friends posted in a group something like "Holy shit someone tried to shoot Trump" "some centimeters different and he would have died."
After reading this mediocre news page of Microsoft Edge I was ambivalent what to believe. But after reading the message of my friend I considered it to be confirmed. I watched the video.

I wanted to post about it in the forum. But many already done it before me. I saw many threads posted my darkrange55.

I was surprised he barely was injured. It was a crazy day.

What about you?
I forget the exact time I found out; in the afternoon, approximately. I kinda just went "huh" and looked up a video of it before moving on with my day. I'm not much for politics anymore

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
Barron will not forget this, we will not forget this, we do not forgive, we do not forget; we are anonymosu . nony will vote for him on 2032

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
It was not quite 3:30 pm Pacific Time. I had been napping when I heard the mail being put down the mail slot in the front door. I got up to get the mail (which included two new dresses, goody for me) and then checked my phone for the latest news. The headline on The Guardian app shocked me. I verified it by going to the BBC app. Then I went to tell my brother and turned on the TV to watch the breaking news. I detest Trump but I have no desire to have him become a martyr.

• Love
Reactions: Edpal247 and Spreadingmywings