• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
Basically, which type of gun would be the most successful and lethal if I were to shoot myself in the heart? What will give me the biggest chance of succeeding and ctb?

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
I hope you choose another method, but to answer your question: I think a Shotgun is best to kill yourself. But please consider and compare all the methods before you CTB. May your death be quick and without fear or pain. Wishing you strength!

• Love
Reactions: HopeIsLost
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I've thought about shooting my heart too. Idk why but I have a great need for my brain to be intact when I die.

Reactions: HopeIsLost
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Definitely shotgun, I don't know much about weapons tho so someone might give better advice. Hope it helps ;)

Reactions: HopeIsLost and Eternal Sleep!
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is there any reason why you'd rather shoot yourself in the heart, rather than blowing your brain stem away with a shotgun blast through the mouth? I'm not judging your method. I'm just curious as to your reasoning. The likelihood of failure by shooting yourself in the heart is much higher than by blowing your brain stem out with a shotgun blast through the mouth.

H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
Is there any reason why you'd rather shoot yourself in the heart, rather than blowing your brain stem away with a shotgun blast through the mouth? I'm not judging your method. I'm just curious as to your reasoning. The likelihood of failure by shooting yourself in the heart is much higher than by blowing your brain stem out with a shotgun blast through the mouth.
Mainly I'm afraid I'll traumatize the people who find me and I'll end up paralyzed and a vegetable if I were to screw up and miss the brain stem. I've seen the aftermaths of people who failed to ctb while shooting themselves in their head and it's always worried me. Not only that but I did research about which method is better and it just seems like shooting yourself in the heart will have higher chances of succeeding and will overall be easier. I've thought that if I shot myself in the heart it would practically guarantee death due to the heart being a vital organ and would bring me unconscious within seconds. I've also thought that it would be extremely difficult to even save someone who punctured their heart with a bullet.
Definitely shotgun, I don't know much about weapons tho so someone might give better advice. Hope it helps ;)
Sorry if it's a dumb question but would it be difficult to hold the shotgun towards my chest and pull the trigger? I also don't know much about weapons and I don't know if my hands will be able to reach the trigger =(

Last edited:
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Holding a shotgun and pulling the trigger would be fairly difficult in my opinion and because of its difficulty could lead to failure.

Slightly heavy (at least to me I'm weak though) as well. I'd say a 9mm handgun would work pretty well if it were pushed against your chest. If you obtain a firearm maybe practice with it on objects first.

Best of Luck OP stay strong.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Mainly I'm afraid I'll traumatize the people who find me and I'll end up paralyzed and a vegetable if I were to screw up and miss the brain stem. I've seen the aftermaths of people who failed to ctb while shooting themselves in their head and it's always worried me. Not only that but I did research about which method is better and it just seems like shooting yourself in the heart will have higher chances of succeeding and will overall be easier. I've thought that if I shot myself in the heart it would practically guarantee death due to the heart being a vital organ and would bring me unconscious within seconds. I've also thought that it would be extremely difficult to even save someone who punctured their heart with a bullet.
I understand the trauma aspect of it in regards to other people finding you. I'm not sure what you mean when you say you've seen the aftermaths of people who failed to ctb while shooting themselves..................do you mean by just holding a gun up to the side of their heads and shooting themselves that way? Or, did you mean by actually placing the gun in their mouths and blowing out the back of their head? I think the brain is pretty much a vital organ, too. Honestly, I don't think you could top the lethality of a shotgun blast in the mouth which would blow out the back of your head. It's as close to 100% as you're ever going to get. By trying to shoot yourself in the heart, you could inadvertently hit your rib, thereby deflecting the bullet away from your heart. That's just my 2 cents.