• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Researching CO and i see that you need several tools to prepare it in a small flat.

- Portable barbecue
- Charcoal of a certain quality (I don't know much about this)
- Carbon monoxide meter

Heat the charcoal until it is white and glowing from what i have read and then go into the room and close.

Other than this, what is needed to do this in a small room?

Reactions: Obliviate
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
a good isolation from air i think, and it's should not be overlooked or taken unseriously. the gas can leak to neighbours and outdoors, you can either kill somebody or end up vegetable if upon reaching sub-lethal/lethal CO concentration it suddenly starts to leak from the room and room's air thus being refreshed from the poisonous gas and inhaling oxygen eliminating CO from the circulatory system which increases chances to end up alive but braindamaged

Reactions: castler
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I was told to obtain "high quality lump coal." Not briquettes. Other than that, charcoal to be light outdoors in fresh air, but once coals are smoldering white and not aflame, then bring it indoors or in a sealed environment like a tent where the co emits off the coals.

Don't use lighter fluid on coals, a scratch piece of paper will be enough to light the coals. You'll probably want at least 2bg of charcoal for best results.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
This method will be my way out if couldn't get N. I would try to do it in a small place but before proceeding i will try to have like a guide all the details, as well buying the necessary things. I will use this thread to comment about it.

Tools needed

- Portable barbecue
- High quality charcoal (better than briquettes)
- Seal air intakes with towels/insulating tape
- Do not use lighter fluid on coals

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792