• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
ive been having conversations with my mom about suicide (my grandma killed herself when my mom was a teen). she said that my grandma was a coward and wasn't strong enough to keep living. i didn't know what to say back to her, like clearly my grandma was in a very abusive household and couldn't go on. i guess my main point is what would I write to my parents in my farewell letter so that their opinion might change. like I'm not doing it because I'm scared I'm doing it because I feel very indifferent towards my life and I don't want to put so much energy into a life I don't love .

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
your moms probably hurting since ur grandma passed and thats her way of coping

Reactions: rozeske, Linda and Praestat_Mori
virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
People who think suicide is a coward move are stupid, they just dont see what you see, it's your life and you have every right to do with it what you will. I would suggest just writing down whatever on your mind, even though it's hard, just to describe how you see things, and how you look at your life and what pushed you to the place you're at now. Hopefully then they could see a portion of what's going on in your mind and hopefully understand a bit.

I also talk with my mom about suicide, and I made it very clear that I do believe it's going to happen someday, and that I want them to be prepared for it, it's not a question of will it happen, it's a question of when will it happen. I wish both you and me good luck.

Reactions: rozeske, EvisceratedJester and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a coward and nobody who ever CTBed isn't a coward either rather it's the opposite, the ones permanently telling us that we'd be cowards.

Reactions: ToMoveOn, rozeske and EvisceratedJester
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
People who say that killing yourself is easy have never tried to do it.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori