• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Hi I'm in the UK and I may be living by own soon, which means I can buy SN. However I'm worried about receiving a welfare check. What should I expect from a welfare check? What should I say to the police if they do a welfare check? Is there anything I can do to reduce the chances of it happening?

Reactions: davidtorez
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Zen
Jul 24, 2024
I've recently had multiple shipments of SN to the UK where it was declared on the customs form and haven't received a single welfare check. In the nicest possible way the UK is stretched to breaking point, the chances of you getting a welfare check are slim to none when SN isn't actually illegal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: helpmerest, etherealspring, davidtorez and 3 others
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Okay that's very comforting to know thank you :)

Reactions: davidtorez
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Look up posts about IC and wellness checks.

@Forever Sleep can also tell you about her experience.

Reactions: davidtorez, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Look up posts about IC and wellness checks.

@Forever Sleep can also tell you about her experience.

I'm not sure whether people who have purchased SN recently have received welfare checks. That's worth looking into first. I suspect they followed up on the IC purchases because he had been arrested by then in Canada- good international relations and all that. But still, it's probably still possible if a source gets exposed and prosecuted, or if it gets noticed at customs I suppose.

As for what happened to me. Two police officers knocked on my door on a Saturday afternoon. They went to my neighbours first- no idea why but, that wasn't great. They told me they had been tipped off annonymously that I had purchased a suicide kit. Their intelligence was terrible- they clearly hadn't been briefed well at all. I told them I had bought SN.

From then on though, I probably took a more reckless approach than most people. I think a lot of people either deny it, say they've purchased it for meat curing or something or, that they've already disposed of it.

I was expecting the visit and I'd already decided I didn't want to lie. Suicide isn't illegal after all and at that time, I don't think SN was. I'm not sure if it is now- you'd need to check that. It's certainly a controlled substance and they definitely will want to take it away.

I did my best at reasoning though- saying it was for future use in case I come down with a debilitating illness. Which is true- I would use it under those circumstances. But basically- I think if it's clear you can rationalise and you're not in immediate danger, they may back off. I agreed to be put in touch with a helpline which ironically- was a much more distressing experience! I think I'd prefer to have continued speaking to the police! I'm happy to talk more if you want to PM me.

Basically though, I think there are a lot of variables. It's going to depend on who you get I would think- how reasonable they are. Some people had much more intimidating visits. It likely depends on whether you are on their radar already also. Someone with a mental illness history and previous records of attempts is likely to concern them more. Basically, I think it really just comes down to- they don't want to get the blame if you use it immediately. So- someone who seems high risk I imagine they will do more to confiscate it. I just tried to be honest, polite but firm and they let me keep it. But yeah, you may not even get one. I'm not sure everyone who purchases it does. It was more that particular source. It was distressing though to be honest. Worse thing was not being able to tell anyone but people here.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske, kinderbueno and Praestat_Mori
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Don't say you're curing meat with it. This is a common excuse I see on here but you'd die or be sick if you did. A very small amount of SN is in curing salts. So DIY curing salts is a more realistic excuse. But as long as you're not in imminent risk of harm I don't think they would care. I would say that I threw it away and feel better.

• Informative
Reactions: kinderbueno and Praestat_Mori
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I'm not sure whether people who have purchased SN recently have received welfare checks. That's worth looking into first. I suspect they followed up on the IC purchases because he had been arrested by then in Canada- good international relations and all that. But still, it's probably still possible if a source gets exposed and prosecuted, or if it gets noticed at customs I suppose.

As for what happened to me. Two police officers knocked on my door on a Saturday afternoon. They went to my neighbours first- no idea why but, that wasn't great. They told me they had been tipped off annonymously that I had purchased a suicide kit. Their intelligence was terrible- they clearly hadn't been briefed well at all. I told them I had bought SN.

From then on though, I probably took a more reckless approach than most people. I think a lot of people either deny it, say they've purchased it for meat curing or something or, that they've already disposed of it.

I was expecting the visit and I'd already decided I didn't want to lie. Suicide isn't illegal after all and at that time, I don't think SN was. I'm not sure if it is now- you'd need to check that. It's certainly a controlled substance and they definitely will want to take it away.

I did my best at reasoning though- saying it was for future use in case I come down with a debilitating illness. Which is true- I would use it under those circumstances. But basically- I think if it's clear you can rationalise and you're not in immediate danger, they may back off. I agreed to be put in touch with a helpline which ironically- was a much more distressing experience! I think I'd prefer to have continued speaking to the police! I'm happy to talk more if you want to PM me.

Basically though, I think there are a lot of variables. It's going to depend on who you get I would think- how reasonable they are. Some people had much more intimidating visits. It likely depends on whether you are on their radar already also. Someone with a mental illness history and previous records of attempts is likely to concern them more. Basically, I think it really just comes down to- they don't want to get the blame if you use it immediately. So- someone who seems high risk I imagine they will do more to confiscate it. I just tried to be honest, polite but firm and they let me keep it. But yeah, you may not even get one. I'm not sure everyone who purchases it does. It was more that particular source. It was distressing though to be honest. Worse thing was not being able to tell anyone but people here.
Thank you for sharing your story. It's amazing that you managed to remain so calm under pressure and give a convincing response. I can't imagine how horrible it felt for you
Don't say you're curing meat with it. This is a common excuse I see on here but you'd die or be sick if you did. A very small amount of SN is in curing salts. So DIY curing salts is a more realistic excuse. But as long as you're not in imminent risk of harm I don't think they would care. I would say that I threw it away and feel better.
Okay thank you"

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep