• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I'd like to override the bitter taste of SN, but I know many drinks pose a risk to vomiting. Which one would you recommend? How about syrup, apple juice or strong tea? Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Dead Meat and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I read somewhere only to use water or mints or something but I question that too. A drink of something milky is my preference

Reactions: Dead Meat and Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I read somewhere only to use water or mints or something but I question that too. A drink of something milky is my preference
Mints are a good idea actually, but a good drink would be even better. Milk sounds great, if it works. I'm a lifelong avid drinker of milk (at least 1 l per day), so that would be a pretty cool way to end it all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and jodes2
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I do think that any other drink does increase the risk of vomiting. One person who seemed to ctb said that it wasn't as bad as she thought- slamming it fast seems to be important- and then she had a small piece of hard candy afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Cryptonite and jodes2
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
If anything whatever you choose don't swallow it. Just swoosh it around and spit it out. Remember the goal of drinking the salty wine… stay on the plan and good luck to you.

Reactions: Euthanza, Cryptonite, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
If anything whatever you choose don't swallow it. Just swoosh it around and spit it out. Remember the goal of drinking the salty wine… stay on the plan and good luck to you.
Good idea, that resolves it basically. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: unnoticed, takemenowpls, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Maybe just chew a peace of gum for 1 minute or so

Reactions: damaged_soul, Cryptonite, Euthanza and 2 others