• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justanotherhuman237

justanotherhuman237

Sep 10, 2023
Over the course of my life I've had two different close friends but they both did it without warning. Today a close friend came to me and told me about their plans to CTB and I'm really not sure what I should do now. Should I try to stop them? Should i just not do anything? I would feel bad just letting them die but is it the right thing to do?

Reactions: Lidler25 and moontiedredux
L

Lidler25

Aug 15, 2023
Talk to them about it, ask why.

Reactions: I8meself and justanotherhuman237
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I think doing nothing would be the neutral option.

Talking to them would be good though, regardless.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Try to talk to him, to understand why he feel that way. Tbh u cant do anything else except accepting his decision and hoping he will find peace

Reactions: justanotherhuman237
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
As much as I want to die myself, I would still try and convince them not to do it, but if they are sure of it I would definitely let them know how much I love them and let them be

Reactions: I8meself and ClownWorld2023
A

_apathetic

Not my mother tongue, sorry.
Oct 1, 2023
Join with him.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who want to ctb should be left alone to make their own decisions, nobody is obligated to continue existing here and wishing to permanently escape from all future suffering and harms is always a valid way to feel. It would be inhumane to try and force one to suffer against their wishes, suicide is a personal decision.

Oblivionis

Oblivionis

Oct 2, 2023
Talk to him, maybe find out if he really does want to CTB or if he just feels very sad at this moment. If he truly wants to CTB, you can't stop him, but as a friend, you should talk to him to find out what's wrong. CTB is a personal decision but I think it should be made after much thought and deliberation, and if the person is very sure they want to go through with it. No matter what happens to your friend, I wish for the best. Show him your support and love, and accept his decision, but let him know how much you will miss him. Talk to him to find out why, do your best to convince him not to, but ultimately you cannot force him to do anything.