• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

listobetty

Feb 22, 2024
My mom took away everything from my house. Belts, knifes, pens with springs, all gone. all meds are handed to me individually and mouth checks occur. She doesn't allow me to get a license, she took away access to my bank account. I have access to shoe laces, charging chords, and trash bags. How am I supposed to ctb? Does anyone have any ideas on how to do it? If it fails, I get sent back to residential treatment, so it needs to work. I am at a complete loss

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Are you legally an adult in your country?

Reactions: ToMoveOn
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
High place. Can you get something mom don't know about. You sound like very young person. Don't rush into it. I can see why you may want to with a controlling mother but how old are you? If you're legally an adult where you live, Mom don't have any right legally to be doing that. I know you are young so please try anything and everything b4 ctb and think long and hard about b4 u rush into it.
Are you legally an adult in your country?
I wrote mine b4 I read yours but yours posted 1st because it's short and sweet. Great minds do think alike.
I'm betting the under age of consent

Reactions: Linda