• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kiraz

Kiraz

Jul 4, 2023
I hate my weight so much no matter how much I starve or workout it doesn't go and I end up binging out of pure anger and frustration I can't take it anymore I can't even throw up no matter the technique. If anyone can help please I need it

deadliftEnjoyer

deadliftEnjoyer

Nov 9, 2022
Have you ever got your hormones checked?

If there is nothing wrong with them, then losing weight is a simple method: less calories in, more out, and a little bit of patience

Can you share your diet and workout plan?
What's your age, height and weight?

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I hate my weight so much no matter how much I starve or workout it doesn't go and I end up binging out of pure anger and frustration I can't take it anymore I can't even throw up no matter the technique. If anyone can help please I need it
Could be a thyroid or hormonal problem. PCOS? Cushing's? If diet and exercise does not work, there is likely an underlying health problem going on. Also, do not starve. Your body holds on to calories way more when it is not getting consistent nutrition. Not always, but it could be happening to you.

Reactions: Kiraz
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you're starving yourself too much, you can put your body into survival mode, which will make it even harder to lose weight.

Reactions: psp3000 and Kiraz
Kiraz

Kiraz

Jul 4, 2023
Have you ever got your hormones checked?

If there is nothing wrong with them, then losing weight is a simple method: less calories in, more out, and a little bit of patience

Can you share your diet and workout plan?
What's your age, height and weight?
I haven't gotten my hormones checked but my workout routine is arms workouts for half an hour aswell as 20 squats and i walk every day i try to eat at most 1100 calories i'm 5'6 and 81kg

T

thornyrose

-
Jun 30, 2023
My way of losing weight recently has been a pretty flexible low carb diet with mct oil coffee. I lost about nine kilograms and am now maintaining my current weight. You can learn the science on YouTube from people like Dr Jason Fung, Dr Gundry and Dr Berg (although he's a chiropractor, the other two are real doctors). I don't know if it is safe or works for everyone, though.

1100 calories is too low to not feel like binging. I aimed for about 1400-1600 calories a day, it's easier to be consistent that way. A low carb diet affects working out, though. I need to eat something carb heavy before going for a walk etc, like half a banana or a slice of bread, just to have some glucose in my body for that. Muscle cells can only burn glucose.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I haven't gotten my hormones checked but my workout routine is arms workouts for half an hour aswell as 20 squats and i walk every day i try to eat at most 1100 calories i'm 5'6 and 81kg
That doesn't make sense, your exercise is burning at least 100 calories, so only 1000 calories a day, you're 176 lbs and you're still not losing? Its harder for women to lose weight than men, but you should still be losing something--Id get some blood tests, see a doctor--I'm 176 lbs myself but am 6 feet, so my weight is normal, but I could easily lose weight at 1000 calories a day if I wanted to

Last edited:
Stylite

Stylite

Pillar-Dweller
Feb 21, 2023
It's probably because those binges. You need to trust the process, losing weight takes a very long time.