• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LivingHellonearth

Feb 17, 2022
I live in the US and planning on CTB in a couple of months, I just want to know what things do I need to get done before I CTB, I want to make things easier for my family I want to know what things do I need to do before I CTB thank you for your help.

Reactions: Funeralprincess, Crazy4u and som1
artificial_ineptness

artificial_ineptness

Nov 14, 2021
You could check out these threads for ideas:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...epare-for-dying-what-is-your-prep-like.60080/

Reactions: LivingHellonearth
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
The first thing that comes to my mind would be: any bank account you wanna take care of, if you wanna delete social media, insurance, optional but if you wanna leave a suicide note you have to worry about that too.

Reactions: LivingHellonearth
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
financial matters, funeral arrangements, get rid of things, delete documents and secrets on yout phone and laptop, ..etc I made a thread about my to do list

Reactions: LivingHellonearth and LivideLamb
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Maybe a will?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I feel liike maybe becoming an organ donor so that my suicide has an "ethical" aspect to it. I don't want anyone taking my organs before I'm actually dead though...and there are a lot of crooked medical doctors out there. I guess I should just make sure there's some sort of oversight beyond the official oversight that probably gets bypassed more often than people realize.

Maybe finding a way of providing some sort of "good deed" tied to our death could help offset the SI.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I feel liike maybe becoming an organ donor so that my suicide has an "ethical" aspect to it. I don't want anyone taking my organs before I'm actually dead though...and there are a lot of crooked medical doctors out there. I guess I should just make sure there's some sort of oversight beyond the official oversight that probably gets bypassed more often than people realize.

Maybe finding a way of providing some sort of "good deed" tied to our death could help offset the SI.
I don't know if you've thought of this or not, but someone said your organs wouldn't be harvestable with most methods BC they'd either be poisoned or dead for a long time so you wouldn't be found and stopped. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to your method of you choose to use one

• Informative
Reactions: Disappointered
erwyn

erwyn

Feb 6, 2023
maybe get rid of stuff you dont want anyone to find, or give them to specific people.

S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
Give away any money & possessions to specific people (if any) and MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS!! Go on a fancy trip or buy that expensive toy you've always wanted