• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Whenever I think of this question, I feel as if I want to scream and tear apart my body. But I am too scared to actually do it. What are we? Where did we come from? What is this place? How many places are there in the universe? I used to think people who believed in God were stupid but at least they have some sort of delusional answer to all these questions but I don't. I just want to know why we keep on living. What's the point of this all? I've got dreams and shit but I can literally die any fucking day! So what's the point in continuing?? Why do we even search for meaning when we are literally just nothing. What are emotions what are we.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: item, ViniTerrible, another_creature and 5 others
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

Jun 29, 2024
I feel you.

I used to think people who believed in God were stupid but at least they have some sort of delusional answer to all these questions but I don't.

Especially this part.
I'd really like to have faith in an all powerful entity which is also essentially good, but I just can't.

The reason we stay alive is biologically determined. Creatures don't evolve a tendency to self destruct.

A human level of consciousness allows us to wish for death, but the hardwired SI is stronger in almost every case.

I'm afraid of the possibility that there simply is no escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: indefinitesleep2
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no point. A human is just cells. 4 billion years ago Chemicals reacted to form DNA and a cell . All life descended from that cell . That's what I am that cell. Can the descendants be different from the ancestor? No . A human is a machine

800px-Origin_of_life_stages.svg.png

Last edited:
Reactions: item
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
It's a janky, unfinished, and unbalanced open-world sandbox game where you can do pretty much anything but are simultaneously bound by tons of limitations and stuck with pointless grinding to make minimal progress.

• Yay!
Reactions: item, doingitrighthistime, indefinitesleep2 and 1 other person
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
My best guess it that is an accident, an anomaly, an aberration. A minor and temporary disturbance. Statistically insignificant noise. here today, gone tomorrow.

Biologists and others have still not formed an absolute consensus on what actually constitutes life. Rather than a sharp line separating life from non-life, its actually quite ambiguous, an inexorably tainted from the anthropocentric lens through which we make our little observations. It doesn't seem like our language is well equipped for dealing with the question.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Honestly, I started leaning towards the idea of us being some kind of "artificial intelligence" for other civilization. There's no way in hell that we were created like this on purpose. We're way too stupid, way too fragile and way too useless. Of course, half joking but it makes sense to me.

• Yay!
Reactions: item and Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
For the vast majority of people, life is wageslavery until death. People work away their lives just to survive because it costs money to exist in this absurd world. Everyone has to pay for an existence which they never even consented to. It's not fair at all. No one chose to be alive, so why should we have to pay to exist? It's insane that people have to *earn* a living when no one wanted to be alive in the first place, and no one was able to consent to or deny their existence. No one was able to say yes or no.

We're all born into a state of modern day slavery, fated and destined to become wageslaves. Billions cuck so the 1% can fuck. I want to break out of this programming and conditioning, and I won't accept my eventual fate of wageslavery. I'll rage against the machine. To me, wageslavery doesn't even seem like a life, just an existence. I want to rope so I don't have to submit and become a slave to the system. Wageslavery sounds miserable as hell. I just want to NEET in peace without being disturbed. Don't make me Disturbed1. Life is slavery and work is modern day slavery, and I want to break free from this prison. We're all society's prisoners but most people don't even know that they're in prison

Last edited:
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13