cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
it feels like it literally doesnt fucking matter what i do everyone hates me. everyone has a problem with me. i genuinely dont understand. im always staying calm, helping in literally any way i can even though i cant take it. i go above and beyond for anyone i can and im still hated. what the actual fuck is wrong w me? i wanna ctb so bad. but i have no idea what method i could do. im so tired of this shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deafening, aticeret, numar and 1 other person
W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
You sound like you might a people-pleaser. If you are, as a fellow people pleaser I get what you're saying. It's like you try to do your best for people and still it feels like you're not doing anything right to make them happy :(. Idk about you but it gets to the point where you hate them for not responding positively to you even though you're doing your best for them. And even then you still try to help people out. It does get exhausting doesn't it :'(

• Love
Reactions: cuminmybongwatr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how humans are so cruel for no reason, I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here, I hope you eventually find what you search for, it's horrible how it's so difficult to die in this world.

• Love
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
I find it so dreadful how humans are so cruel for no reason, I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here, I hope you eventually find what you search for, it's horrible how it's so difficult to die in this world.
me as well, i genuinely dont even understand how people can be full of so much negativity and hate. and thank you so much.
You sound like you might a people-pleaser. If you are, as a fellow people pleaser I get what you're saying. It's like you try to do your best for people and still it feels like you're not doing anything right to make them happy :(. Idk about you but it gets to the point where you hate them for not responding positively to you even though you're doing your best for them. And even then you still try to help people out. It does get exhausting doesn't it :'(
EXACTLY!!!! i love them more than life, but its just so frustrating that i try so hard to make things better for them and im just met with negativity. its so draining. i feel selfish for expecting a positive response but i cant help it. i guess thats human nature though. im glad you understand though, but im also so fucking sorry you have to experience these feelings as well hun.

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
It seems like there's nothing wrong with you, but with others for not appreciating you for doing your best. I'm sorry, know that you're not the problem, but one of the few good people suffering but still being kind.

• Love
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
It seems like there's nothing wrong with you, but with others for not appreciating you for doing your best. I'm sorry, know that you're not the problem, but one of the few good people suffering but still being kind.
thank you, it means a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Case studies would be nice to analyze! But there's a TON of people who culturally act like wannabee aristocrats, treating their servants with disdain

If that's the case, it's not you — it's really them being contemptible assholes

• Love
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
it feels like it literally doesnt fucking matter what i do everyone hates me. everyone has a problem with me. i genuinely dont understand. im always staying calm, helping in literally any way i can even though i cant take it. i go above and beyond for anyone i can and im still hated. what the actual fuck is wrong w me? i wanna ctb so bad. but i have no idea what method i could do. im so tired of this shit.
Sounds like you're a people pleaser too. I'm sorry man that's so shitty :((

• Love
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
Sounds like you're a people pleaser too. I'm sorry man that's so shitty :((
i definitely am, but i know itll be okay eventually !! thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: numar
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Be very careful with "it'll be okay eventually." After a certain amount of time re evaluate the situation and see if it's made no progress, very little progress, or …progress. That phrase will help you accept a living hell if you don't.

I did for 14 hellish years and I'm paying the price for it way more then the people who caused it. I wouldn't want that hell on anyone. Being a people pleaser in a society that tells everyone to be selfish is like gasoline on a fire called our hell.

Whatever choice you make for your life to find peace I wish you all the best.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: SexyIncél and cuminmybongwatr
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
Be very careful with "it'll be okay eventually." After a certain amount of time re evaluate the situation and see if it's made no progress, very little progress, or …progress. That phrase will help you accept a living hell if you don't.

I did for 14 hellish years and I'm paying the price for it way more then the people who caused it. I wouldn't want that hell on anyone. Being a people pleaser in a society that tells everyone to be selfish is like gasoline on a fire called our hell.

Whatever choice you make for your life to find peace I wish you all the best.
oh trust me i know, i just dont like being negative, i guess thats the whole point of this site though and another annoying part of my people pleasing 💀 i vent and then immediately tell people ill be okay so they don't worry LOL

but thank you for looking out, i agree that phrase is worthless.

and thank you so much, same to you!

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
oh trust me i know, i just dont like being negative, i guess thats the whole point of this site though and another annoying part of my people pleasing 💀 i vent and then immediately tell people ill be okay so they don't worry LOL

but thank you for looking out, i agree that phrase is worthless.

and thank you so much, same to you!
It's funny because at the hell I worked at for 14 years I was told people liked working with me because they didn't have to pick up my slack and that I was also great to be around because I was so positive….until I wasn't…then I became a pariah because it was no longer easy to be around me. I don't think they even cared that I didn't like being around me either…

• Love
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
It's funny because at the hell I worked at for 14 years I was told people liked working with me because they didn't have to pick up my slack and that I was also great to be around because I was so positive….until I wasn't…then I became a pariah because it was no longer easy to be around me. I don't think they even cared that I didn't like being around me either…
yeah i understand. thats sad they switched like that just because you were suffering. its awful people don't ask questions or show basic kindness. it really kills me dude. i hope youre doing at least a little better than you were in that environment, im glad youre out of it.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
yeah i understand. thats sad they switched like that just because you were suffering. its awful people don't ask questions or show basic kindness. it really kills me dude. i hope youre doing at least a little better than you were in that environment, im glad youre out of it.
Oh it's okay. If anything I just want you to know you've got a lot of people who are rooting for you and understand. I've just lived life as a "people pleaser" for a long time so it's like someone from the future just trying to help lol whatever happens to me to find my own peace is a whole different story.

• Love