Shatteredhearts824

Shatteredhearts824

It doesn't get better.
Aug 8, 2023
What the fuck is life?

For me, life is neverending suffering and heartbreak. I used to be the top of my game, I was loved by everyone in my hometown and I even had a girlfriend. I HAD a girlfriend, until she dumped me and told her friends vulnerable secrets. One moment I'm at the top of my game, best I've ever been, and the next moment I get dumped, all friends leave, no longer welcome in my own hometown. Honestly, suicide is a really tempting option right now, simply because it'll break the cycle of suffering and heartbreak. Sure, suicide prevents things from getting better, but suicide also prevents things from getting much worse.

I apologize if this is unorganized, I poured my brain into this shit

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Tudor090307!
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
I like the statement you make that "suicide prevents things from getting better, but suicide also prevents things from getting much worse. I hope life gets better for you and you can be at the top of your game again. For me, my life hasn't gotten better. I regret not taking my life in 2020. Its been 3 years now that I am suicidal with no end in sight.

T

Tudor090307!

Jul 6, 2023
What the fuck is life?

For me, life is neverending suffering and heartbreak. I used to be the top of my game, I was loved by everyone in my hometown and I even had a girlfriend. I HAD a girlfriend, until she dumped me and told her friends vulnerable secrets. One moment I'm at the top of my game, best I've ever been, and the next moment I get dumped, all friends leave, no longer welcome in my own hometown. Honestly, suicide is a really tempting option right now, simply because it'll break the cycle of suffering and heartbreak. Sure, suicide prevents things from getting better, but suicide also prevents things from getting much worse.

am sorry to hear your situation i know exactly how you are felling because my situation is exactly the same, got it all one minute then gone the next over and over again, you are right what the fuck is life, i cant take it anymore.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
What the fuck is life?

I'm terribly sorry to hear all of that. That sounds like a lot to go through. I can't imagine not being welcome in your hometown.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so awful how existing can very easily just get worse, existence is too cruel and I see it as being so dreadful how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own, to me it's certainly very much understandable wishing to be free from all the suffering.