• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RiceandBeans212

Oct 2, 2020
What should I do?

My sister was on my phone and found my suicide tabs and brought it up to me? I don't want my mom to find out. It would mess up my entire suicide plan. My oldest sister also moved back into our house and is here pretty much 24/7 now. I really want to still do it before June 13.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
I don't know what to say since I don't know your method, I still might not have any advice if you mention it but with what you said there's not much to go off of.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Ummm well, there's not much you can do but when my dad found out I was a member of SS, I explained to him that we're a support group and suicide is just one of the topics we talk about here because we also talk about depression, mental illnesses, life, even the universe lol, and so on! (which is true!!) and he's okay with it now.

Hope you can sort this out!

Hugs,

Matt

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If your mother finds out, maybe you could just go on with any therapy or treatments she suggests and tell her that you want to get better. This is a way to get freedom back and then if you want to ctb then you will be able to do it eventually. It must be awful to get your privacy taken away, I wish you the best.