• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

uglychick

Jul 2, 2020
I plan on buying 10 mm nylon climbing rope with steel hooks on each end. Is this good for what I'm trying to accomplish?

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Tbh i'd consider other methods, hanging is painful trust me and it's hard because the instint kicks in

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That should be fine for partial. Always strength test with your arm first.

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
What other method should I use? I can't think of any that would work
Honestly it depends where you live and your situation, but you should read the PPH.
You can download it here, it has a lot of methods and it describe all of those pretty good.

Personally, I'm looking into salts like SN, they seem reliable and easy accessible and from what i've here lots of people succesfully CTB with it,
if you search through the forums, there are people documenting their last moments, and yeah with salts once you ingested it you can go back, so whatever instinct you have does not mathers which I think is good and why a lot of people choose it.

Hopefully this is helpful. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what makes you want to CTB?

Last edited: