• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bro

Dumped by the only love of my life after 4 yrs :')
Jan 2, 2021
Hey all,

So I've decided to buy SN and there's a couple of stores, scientific ones from where I can most probably get it. The store owner will most probably ask me what it is for. The question I have now is what reason do I tell the store owner I want the SN for? Is there a logical reason to tell him without him thinking that I'm gonna buy it for cbt?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Curing meat, seller of cured meat, small shop

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Gnip and Bro
Upvote 2
B

Bro

Jan 2, 2021
Curing meat, seller of cured meat, small shop
Hey thankyou for your reply. The problem with this reason is they can ask for details of a buisness or something related to meat, which I don't have. They'll be suspicious if I tell them I have to cure meat at home.

Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Hey thankyou for your reply. The problem with this reason is they can ask for details of a buisness or something related to meat, which I don't have. They'll be suspicious if I tell them I have to cure meat at home.

You're under lockdown and can't go to your business due to Covid19

Upvote 1
B

Bro

Jan 2, 2021
You're under lockdown and can't go to your business due to Covid19
They'll still ask for details regarding my buisness, which I don't have.
Open to anymore answers.. I'm desperate I have to get it quick

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I don't think that they'll ask any question if you go and buy it with some confidence. People don't ask many questions for these kind of stuff anyway, and if they do, it will probably be out of curiosity more than anything.

You could say that it's for a fishing trip, I've heard that some people use it to cure their catch.

Upvote 0
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
You are borrowing a great deal of trouble. Businesses exist to make money. They want you to spend your money. The customer is always right, never more so than in an internet day and age when a single negative online review can trigger an avalanche of other negative online reviews which can put them out of business.

Act like you are doing business, as if you have purchased SN somewhere else before, and they will conduct themselves like a business. But act suspicious, as if you, the customer, has to justify and explain what you are purchasing and why, then they will start asking questions.

Is wild game hunted in Pakistan? Then you should be good to go. If any explanation is asked for, just tell them you need to cure some meat for preservation from a kill you've been given by a hunter friend, since pre packaged curing salts are unreliable (which is true).

Botulism is far deadlier and more widespread than SN itself. Using SN to CTB is an inherently negligible use of that chemical (since people who use SN to CTB tend to die out for some reason - the only time suicide threatened to become an epidemic anywhere was when a hundred million Japanese were preparing to die before Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945).

Go someplace to buy SN which is not your first choice, in an area away from where you live. Then, if you fail, the experience you gain may teach you how to succeed in buying SN from some other business.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death
Upvote 0