L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
for both men and women, of course. don't reply 'they aren't important to me' or 'their personality is the most attractive quality.'

• Wow
Reactions: zino
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
boobs lol on both genders

• Wow
Reactions: zino and lamargue
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
huge forehead. you can write messages on it so you'll always find them in a crowd.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ironborn and EvisceratedJester
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Hunter eyes

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, _AllCatsAreGrey_, Rocinante and 1 other person
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't know if I'm an outlier but you could take any female - skinny, curvy, whatever and they can look pretty but as soon as they open their mouth and you hear nonsense they go from attractive to complete negative score. Same with actions. I don't care if you are a supermodel or whatever but you can be ugly and black inside.

Anyways im very skeptical of any man/woman that goes over the top in the looks department and starts spouting like they are some sort of god.

Quote of the day - avoid fuck head people. Deal with animals lol.
huge forehead. you can write messages on it so you'll always find them in a crowd.
Mr Mackey Ok GIF by South Park

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and acey
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not sure if this counts as physical but a good voice on a woman does wonders for me. I am not a vocal expert so I don't know how to describe it but there are some voices that sometimes have like a subtle vibration to their sound waves that's not too high or too low. Closest one I can approximate to exactly what I'm looking for is actually Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening. It seems to be a very uncommon balance to have to strike but being able to sing at all is also very attractive to me.

Reactions: enduringwinter
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Not sure if this counts as physical but a good voice on a woman does wonders for me. I am not a vocal expert so I don't know how to describe it but there are some voices that sometimes have like a subtle vibration to their sound waves that's not too high or too low. Closest one I can approximate to exactly what I'm looking for is actually Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening. It seems to be a very uncommon balance to have to strike but being able to sing at all is also very attractive to me.
I have a nice voice

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rocinante and Dr Iron Arc
i_miss_my_dad

i_miss_my_dad

She def on my tone
Jul 6, 2024
I'm a straight woman, I would say hair can really influence someone's entire appearance. So I would go with hair.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Does voice count as physical?

If not then I like this kinda face most whatever it is.

IMG 2617
IMG 2616

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and _AllCatsAreGrey_
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
Men that look slightly feminine

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I like the physique of men who are athletic, but still a little chubby. *looking at you rugby guys*

Trismegistus_13

Trismegistus_13

Your best is all you can give
Jun 17, 2024
I'm a straight male. I think small boobs are incredibly attractive. I'm not really into the big boobs, giant butt look. Also, rbf is really hot to me. But only if they're actually kind underneath. It's like knowing a secret 😆

emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Student
Jun 15, 2024
As a female, I am attracted to a guy that is bigger to me in stature but not too big. Like if he were to trip and fall on me and would squish me, he's too big.

Something about broad, wide shoulders makes me feel something in my core. Like with a wingspan like that I know he's give the best hugs and I could just curl up in his arms.

Also a close trimmed beard on a guy is very attractive to me. It feels nice on my skin when he kisses me everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Caughtincuff
S

shimmerdeath

May 24, 2024
I love when women have a lower belly, flat chests, wavy hair, body modifications, crooked teeth, smaller eyes, any height within 20cm of mine (150-190cm), bigger labias, soft build

men? i just like them when they're skinny, no body hair and crossdress

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
I'm broken. For as long as I can remember, I haven't been attracted to physical features, and I am more so interested in personality. I'm an anomaly I guess. I will say though, what hurts so much, is to be attracted to someone's personality, just to later witness the deeper layers of abyss. You can say goodbye to your trust. Looks...personality, both can be faked or fronts. I find it a big vulnerability for our brains to be so hardwired to find love...its possible 'love''s importance is only to initiate procreation, which in turn, keeps us existing as a species.

Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
For me, I love men with thick hair and broad shoulders. Someone with good physique with a good voice and smile. If you have this all, then I am head over heels for you