aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
i tried to open up and vent to friends. then opened up to my doctor. saw many psychiatrists and psychologists. i was on medication. i had therapy. i went regularly to the hospital. went to the emergency once. what more am i supposed to do? how am i supposed to live? how can i not ctb? why should i not ctb? why wont anyone support and love me during my last days? why do i have to be in pain and alone even in my last moments?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Deleted member 31858, chyme and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I think that people can be often disappointing and unreliable. It is sad how many of us live lives that are just constant pain. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
i tried to open up and vent to friends. then opened up to my doctor. saw many psychiatrists and psychologists. i was on medication. i had therapy. i went regularly to the hospital. went to the emergency once. what more am i supposed to do? how am i supposed to live? how can i not ctb? why should i not ctb? why wont anyone support and love me during my last days? why do i have to be in pain and alone even in my last moments?
your are not alone it my last day to i will go soon

a song for you