Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
It's hard to say because all of my life has been suffering. However there were a few golden years while I was in college where life was heading up that I'd like to revisit, unfortunately I never can again because I have to work for a living.

Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I would not want to repeat any of my life again. It's been shitty throughout

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
None, I just want to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I simply don't wish to experience anything, rather all I wish for is to be non-existent for all eternity. Having the ability to exist is beyond undesirable to me in every way possible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: donxtwait, thebelljarrr, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Nothing really comes to mind.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and ijustwishtodie
M

Melancholie

May 24, 2024
All the moments I was close with with the only girl I ever loved. Only this time I'd be less passive.

M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
Sitting in driveway watching the stars with my best friend

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, Pathetic and Sad and Havnis
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I would keep reliving the few months I was with my most recent ex. He's the only one who ever loved me for the piece of shit I am, but ultimately left for the sake of his own mental health. During those few months, I've literally never been happier.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
At first I thought you meant what moment of your life would you repeat again so you could change it, but seeing the other answers....

I would repeat a Christmas with my family at my Gran's when I was very young, or a time when I was having fun with friends, also when I was young.

Reactions: Forveleth
ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
If changing outcome with current knowledge: the moments where I had access to probably-reliable CTB methods, to try to power through and acquire them instead of locking them away.

If just for the experience and to refresh memories: relive the joys of playing some fantastic games for the first time (not sure which one in particular). Or... just relive one of the instances where I used passwords that I proceeded to later forget :P

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably that time she inadvertently said "I love you" to me just because I was being pretty helpful to her. I technically did get her to repeat it once since the area we were in kind of had this loud fan going on.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Sexy times

Reactions: Forveleth
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
If it's just to re-experience something, I would go back to the summer right after I graduated from high school. I still felt like things might just work out for me and it seemed like the future was full of possibilities. I guess a whole summer is pretty vague, but I can't really pin down a specific moment.

If I could change things and live my life again starting from a certain point in time, then I would at least go back to the start of high school, maybe even further back.

Reactions: sserafim
heavyheartpig

heavyheartpig

May 24, 2024
watching cartoons with my mom, back before i started kindergarten. that was the last time i was ever truly happy and at peace. it physically hurts to know i can never go back.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
All the times I went traveling. I've always liked exploring the world

donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
that's a hard question for me. i've been so unhappy for years so. if i could like, repeat any moment it'd be a favorite concert of mine or a time I spent traveling outside of my country that was my favorite trip. or, if i could repeat the day i knew everything really turned things wrong when i was a young child, i think. because after an event happened that lead to my trauma beginning as a kid that i've dealt with to now, i wasn't the same again. and life never felt the same again ever. or, preferably i'd just cease my existence but aha.