• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi
I have problems with researching by myself now. Can anyone help me about what methods are doable from home only, materials from outside are ok if they are easily accessible.

Reactions: _Minsk and Ringo
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Hanging, inert gas/exit bag, carbon monoxide, SN, N.. pretty much every method is doable from inside your home with access to needed materials aside from jumping.

Reactions: _Minsk and Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hanging, inert gas/exit bag, carbon monoxide, SN, N.. pretty much every method is doable from inside your home with access to needed materials aside from jumping.

What I meant by easily accessible is like normal stuff found everywhere. N and SN aren't easy, inert gas needs a setup I'm not sure if its easily obtainable

Reactions: _Minsk and AnestheticVoid
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
What I meant by easily accessible is like normal stuff found everywhere. N and SN aren't easy, inert gas needs a setup I'm not sure if its easily obtainable
My bad. SN and hanging. SN is pretty cheap and legal to obtain in most countries and sturdy rope is just as cheap. You can also use household items for hanging (bedsheet, belt, scarf, extension cord).

Reactions: y0dha, _Minsk, onleana and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
My bad. SN and hanging. SN is pretty cheap and legal to obtain in most countries and sturdy rope is just as cheap. You can also use household items for hanging (bedsheet, belt, scarf, extension cord).

This is really hard, I can't do hanging because of physical problems. I wish there are more methods

Reactions: _Minsk