• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
Title says it all. I need a CTB method, but all of the ones I've considered doesn't work. I've tried ordering SN, but my parents found out (I still live my parents as an adult... stupid, I know) and called the police, and I obviously got sent to a psych ward. That rules out SN and N. Already tried slitting wrists, overdosing, suffocation (plastic bag over head + overdosing on pills to knock myself out), and foxglove (poisonous plant). In hindsight, none of those methods would've worked (those were from before I discovered SS). I can't do hanging, since I'm never left alone for long enough (and I can't get myself to pass out anyways; most I get is a ringing in my ears, headaches, and exploding head sensation). Nothing tall enough near me to jump from either. I've also read all the methods megathreads and wiki, but I still haven't found any suitable methods.

Any feedback?? I feel so trapped in this world... I need a way out. Anything would help!

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, EmptyManForever and LifeQuitter2018
T

Trans Magus

Mar 8, 2021
That's a deeply personal question and not really one that can be answered for you. Read the wiki to find what works for you. And before you go through with it, just be sure it's what you want to do and remember that you can back out at any time.

Reactions: LeGuitarist, WatermelonMel and GenesAndEnvironment
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Since you do not live alone, any method that involves a lot of technical effort will not be suitable. But you could rent a hotel room or buy a tent. May be you have a car or you can rent one. CO would be possible in a car or even tent, if you do it right. Carotis-method with tourniquet would work anywhere. You can use SN anywhere. May be you can rent a mailbox and have the SN sent there. ("Mail Boxes Etc." or post office).

Reactions: LeGuitarist and LifeQuitter2018
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@LeGuitarist No one is going to recommend a method (well, except @Crusader ). I would only advise to find the most peaceful/least painful way that you are comfortable with and that works in your situation.

Other ss members, probably a good idea to take recommendations to private chat or messages. Yes, I have made the mistake of recommending methods publicly in the past, but for the sake of the forum, that's not the best approach.

Reactions: booray, LeGuitarist and Greenberg
Wandering_Fox

Wandering_Fox

Mar 20, 2021
Send the SN to a PO box. And rent a motel room.

Reactions: LeGuitarist, LifeQuitter2018 and theguineapigking
LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
Other ss members, probably a good idea to take recommendations to private chat or messages. Yes, I have made the mistake of recommending methods publicly in the past, but for the sake of the forum, that's not the best approach.
Just out of curiosity, but why is that?

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Just out of curiosity, but why is that?
Think about it. Because you don't want to put yourself or this forum in the position of being accused of encouraging someone to suicide.

Reactions: LeGuitarist
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You struck most methods. Falling down the stairs?

• Yay!
Reactions: LeGuitarist and booray
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Think about it. Because you don't want to put yourself or this forum in the position of being accused of encouraging someone to suicide.
Personally, idgaf if someone accuses me of that. If I'm accused of telling someone a method that is more peaceful and painless than what they were planning, so be it. I'm more worried about ss in general. ft26 is always looking for a reason to shut this place down. That kind of thing gives them the ammo to do it.

Reactions: Midnight-rain
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Personally, idgaf if someone accuses me of that. If I'm accused of telling someone a method that is more peaceful and painless than what they were planning, so be it. I'm more worried about ss in general. ft26 is always looking for a reason to shut this place down. That kind of thing gives them the ammo to do it.
Well, you're a participant in the forum, and if you say something that reeks of encouraging suicide, then the whole forum gets blamed. Besides, there are infiltrators on this site from fixthe26 who are looking to bait us into encouraging suicide, which only gives them more ammunition. We have to watch our words, and it's always best to direct a newbie to the resources on this site when they ask questions about which method they should use.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Well, you're a participant in the forum, and if you say something that reeks of encouraging suicide, then the whole forum gets blamed. Besides, there are infiltrators on this site from fixthe26 who are looking to bait us into encouraging suicide, which only gives them more ammunition. We have to watch our words, and it's always best to direct a newbie to the resources on this site when they ask questions about which method they should use.
Agree 100% - you can always pm someone with specific advice.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Sorry, I'm afraid I cannot and won't do that. I can only say that there are a lot of options. Take a look into the resources.

Reactions: booray
LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
Ah, true
You struck most methods. Falling down the stairs?
Lol, I wish CTB was as easy as that
Makes sense. And lol, I've been lurking on this site for months before I worked up the courage to create an account; had to make sure this place was legit and I wasn't going to get IP snatched immediately. I wouldn't exactly say I'm a "newbie"; while my account may be new, I swear I know this website as well as the back of my hand XD

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and booray
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The one your heart and mind tell you to use.

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and LeGuitarist
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
The one your heart and mind tell you to use.
Basically, in other words... find a method that suits your style. Mine is botanical. Others involve hypoxia, drugs, research chemicals, firearms, explosives, and other things.

• Love
Reactions: LeGuitarist and WornOutLife