• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

COLDEST_OPP_777

COLDEST_OPP_777

Oct 4, 2021
I'm not well prepared for the method but I'm still asking,should I go with 1kg of sodium nitrate or hanging,if sodium nitrate is it lethal to kill me at the end,what should I use with it,hanging hard I can't black out,what should I do now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Sherri
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Did you try partial or full suspension?

SN you gotta mentally deal with the fact you ingested poison for a good amount of time before you ctb. Which you could call someone or breakdown and send some goodbye messages and be rescued.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That's a very personal decision you must think alone, no users here should push you to do either. I'm sorry you're so down, but before you do what you end up doing think it very well. Whatever happens I wish you find your way and if it comes to worse the peace you crave so much. Hugs my sweet soul.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, ColorlessTrees, rationaltake and 2 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
And it's not nitrate, besides. It's nitrite.

I think it best, if you're absolutely certain it's what you want to do, that you read as much as you can then choose what best fits you.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, CloseFriendofCamus, LetmeCTB566 and 3 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I hope you can find some peace, I'm sorry for whatever you're going through that's making you ask this.

1st, I'm not going to tell you what you should do to kill yourself, c'mon now. No one should be telling you. And I always cringe when I see people asking others how they should do it. There's a suicide resources thread with lots of info you can read through.

2nd, its Sodium Nitrite, not Nitrate. Two very different things. And no one should ever be consuming 1kg of it.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Al Cappella