• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I know some people really don't like the idea of combining methods so I'm aware of that philosophy so please don't tell me it's best to not combine methods because I think it's perfectly fine to do so if you prepare properly.
So with that said, what would be the best thing to combine with exit bag? (Not N as I'll never have access to it and N would take weeks and weeks to get to where I am.)
My original idea was to combine it with full suspension hanging but I'm worried that once I pass out from the nitrogen I won't come off the chair and if I'm one of those unlucky people that take forty or more minutes to die I'm afraid I'll just be brain damaged rather than dead.
I also thought of just standing with a rope tight around the neck and using exit bag in the hopes of slumping and doing partial once passed out but I'm not sure if that would work either because despite lots of tries I never found my sweet spot and also I'm not sure if I'll actually slump/collapse or just keep standing there?
So what method do you think would be a good one to combine with exit bag to ensure CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: Interloper, lmon and LoneMisery
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Ta555 instead of combining methods, just pick a method that would work on its own. What you want to do is complicate things, and now have to worry about setting up two methods, instead of making sure that one method will work.

If you don't think the exit bag will work on its own, don't use it. Just stick to another method. There are plenty of peaceful options that just have you fall asleep and not wake up.

Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
So you are moving on from asking a million questions about N, after all the advice and reassurance everybody has repeatedly tried to give you, and now you want to try combining full suspension hanging with an exit bag? Which you, of course, also have many worries and doubts about failure and brain damage?

I'm starting to question your motives here and I feel like you are deliberately complicating things. No one should be this confused and indecisive. Some level of uncertainty is understandable, but for the last few weeks I have seen you hound members about the ins-and-outs of N, repeatedly casting doubt and voicing your many fears about the most peaceful and reliable methods, while asking every member with success ordering N (including myself) to tell you where they live, and picking apart everything.

If you had tried to order N back when you had been busy asking the same questions about it over and over, you would have it by now.

@Ta555 instead of combining methods, just pick a method that would work on its own. What you want to do is complicate things, and now have to worry about setting up two methods, instead of making sure that one method will work.

If you don't think the exit bag will work on its own, don't use it. Just stick to another method. There are plenty of peaceful options that just have you fall asleep and not wake up.

Exactly.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Interloper, Crazy4u and justsayin
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Dear Ta555,

I received your message. I'm not sure if you received mine. If you read this, I just want to say I'm truly sorry for my harsh response.

In my time on this site, I have seen a lot of people with ulterior motives, people playing games, lying making stuff up, fearmongering and confusing others, deliberately trying in various strange ways to extract certain responses or make the site and it's members look bad, and many more.

It's no excuse, but I'm also having serious health problems, and in the last few months it's caused me to have issues with my thinking and drastic mood swings. The anxiety, depression, and mood swings began when my liver started failing. I have always been a very patient and calm person and this is causing me a lot of problems in my life.

I have been on the defensive or harsh towards certain people when I thought they could be doing one of these things, but I realize that it's an online forum and there will always be someone doing that, by being defensive or harsh I'm not really helping much in the long run, and If a person comes here in sincerity and I respond to them in a negative way, that's a huge mistake on my part and It's not acceptable.

If you are sincere, and not here to do any of the sort of things I mentioned, and I have treated you harshly, then that is very wrong of me and I really do apologize. I have since stopped paying attention to certain posts rather than get defensive or say anything possibly harsh, in case the person is actually serious.

What you are going through sounds really rough and I wish you didn't have to experience that, I wish none of us were considering suicide. I'm glad to hear at least that everything worked out with you getting your N, at least that's one less thing to worry about.

I'm not calm and collected by any means, at least not anymore, I have many fears and doubts. The thought of having to ctb is probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Before I secured N, my method was going to be Nitrogen gas and the doubts were a nightmare.

I'm lucky to have N as I know it is one of the most peaceful and straightforward methods. If it helps put your mind at ease, N is extremely reliable, and when someone takes a lethal dose or higher, the risk of it failing is practically nonexistent. But I understand it's not easy to get rid of uncertainty.

Again, I hope you accept my most sincere apologies, or at least know that I am sorry, and I acknowledge how it was wrong and I should not have been so harsh.

Wishing you luck and success, peace of mind, and all the very best forever and always no matter what happens.

• Love
Reactions: Ta555
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Dear Ta555,

I received your message. I'm not sure if you received mine. If you read this, I just want to say I'm truly sorry for my harsh response.

In my time on this site, I have seen a lot of people with ulterior motives, people playing games, lying making stuff up, fearmongering and confusing others, deliberately trying in various strange ways to extract certain responses or make the site and it's members look bad, and many more.

It's no excuse, but I'm also having serious health problems, and in the last few months it's caused me to have issues with my thinking and drastic mood swings. The anxiety, depression, and mood swings began when my liver started failing. I have always been a very patient and calm person and this is causing me a lot of problems in my life.

I have been on the defensive or harsh towards certain people when I thought they could be doing one of these things, but I realize that it's an online forum and there will always be someone doing that, by being defensive or harsh I'm not really helping much in the long run, and If a person comes here in sincerity and I respond to them in a negative way, that's a huge mistake on my part and It's not acceptable.

If you are sincere, and not here to do any of the sort of things I mentioned, and I have treated you harshly, then that is very wrong of me and I really do apologize. I have since stopped paying attention to certain posts rather than get defensive or say anything possibly harsh, in case the person is actually serious.

What you are going through sounds really rough and I wish you didn't have to experience that, I wish none of us were considering suicide. I'm glad to hear at least that everything worked out with you getting your N, at least that's one less thing to worry about.

I'm not calm and collected by any means, at least not anymore, I have many fears and doubts. The thought of having to ctb is probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Before I secured N, my method was going to be Nitrogen gas and the doubts were a nightmare.

I'm lucky to have N as I know it is one of the most peaceful and straightforward methods. If it helps put your mind at ease, N is extremely reliable, and when someone takes a lethal dose or higher, the risk of it failing is practically nonexistent. But I understand it's not easy to get rid of uncertainty.

Again, I hope you accept my most sincere apologies, or at least know that I am sorry, and I acknowledge how it was wrong and I should not have been so harsh.

Wishing you luck and success, peace of mind, and all the very best forever and always no matter what happens.
Thanks :) ❤️ I'm trying to stay off this site for my own mental health but just know you writing that means a lot. I'm sorry you're having health problems too. I definitely feel more secure with N now but I just have to get past the taste hurdle. I haven't actually tasted it myself but some of the posts here are really putting me off lol. I definitely think it will be reliable. I just hope I'll be able to drink enough to get the job done if that time ever comes. Thanks again for reaching out and wishing you well wherever you are.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
I wish this was true. It's about an assisted ctb pod, where the pod gets filled with nitrogen at the push of a button. Link.