• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mandzio

Mandzio

Mar 6, 2023
What method do you recommend? I can't use anything which would require a prescription. Any Ideas?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You cannot expect other people to plan your suicide for you, it has to be a personal decision deciding what method to use and anyway the whole point of this site is for people to make decisons for themselves. The best method depends on personal preferance and just what can be accessed, there are no easy answers to this, as if there was I would already be gone. Suicide really can be so unnecessarily difficult in this world and I guess that all anyone can do is, do their own research which is what this site is for.

Mandzio

Mandzio

Mar 6, 2023
You cannot expect other people to plan your suicide for you, it has to be a personal decision deciding what method to use and anyway the whole point of this site is for people to make decisons for themselves. The best method depends on personal preferance and just what can be accessed, there are no easy answers to this, as if there was I would already be gone. Suicide really can be so unnecessarily difficult in this world and I guess that all anyone can do is, do their own research which is what this site is for.
brother, im more asking for a list of options, im not expecting anybody to plan it out, i just wanna know my options, there are many that i know of and many that i do not know of.

Reactions: donttellme2live
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
brother, im more asking for a list of options, im not expecting anybody to plan it out, i just wanna know my options, there are many that i know of and many that i do not know of.
There is a suicide resource compilation section on this site in the front page of the suicide discussion and there is a search function once you have a few more posts (if you don't already have it now). Literally every suicide method has been discussed on this site, so therefore it's up to the individual as to what method is suitable for them. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Grayfield