mymelodys

mymelodys

melody
Aug 18, 2020
What makes us different? How come there are people out there who are genuinely happy or do have the potential to be? How come, everyday we are decaying and so hopeless we lurk on this site until our time to go? Who gets to pick and choose who lives normally and who doesn't?

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Captive of Mind, Beautiful Angel and 3 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I wish I had a real answer for you. Some people are better with "faking it til they make it" and other people would rather bury their heads in the sand and ignore their own mortality. Then there's some that embrace that life is finite. Different experiences change us, different circumstances of upbringing. It's very individualized, but also very similar... even the truly happy die. It's all a matter of when.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Captive of Mind, Beautiful Angel and 1 other person
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
What makes us different? How come there are people out there who are genuinely happy or do have the potential to be? How come, everyday we are decaying and so hopeless we lurk on this site until our time to go? Who gets to pick and choose who lives normally and who doesn't?
I think "we" can see far beyond and we have different concept about life. We like to live life at a specific level that others dont understand.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Isadeth
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
We don't buy into the lie that every life is worth living and enduring just for the sake of living it, just because society says so

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, Lost in a Dream, HeavyOne and 3 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It's all chance, nobody really picks what becomes of them. People make decisions, but they're not in control of the factors determining why they chose A over B. What makes us different in our personalities and beliefs is all due our brain structure - how the constituent neurons are wired differently, and firing differently. The reason we are here and others are not is because an impossibly complex causal chain of physical events have led us here, while others were subject to different causal chains, leading them elsewhere.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Captive of Mind, Beautiful Angel and 2 others
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
We lost our "rose colored glasses" too soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Lost in a Dream and Beautiful Angel
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I'd say mental illness has a lot to do with it. It's strange to think that there are people who are genuinely happy and have no mental illnesses.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Commandocoki and Captive of Mind