Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yes. We are all miserable. Life sucks. We all want to die (which is why we are here.)

No matter how much of a dark pit of hell we are in... look back over the past decade. Post one (or more) good things that happened to you. I don't care if it is as simple as eating a pint of ice cream watching your favorite tv show.

Let's try to think of some happiness we had at some point.

I am so thankful I found this forum, which is the reason I am alive. It actually gives me purpose, and for the first time I have friends, and I don't have to put on a fake smile.

I also must mention my cats. They will feel left out. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, puppy9, Sensei and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The Rolling Stones and my cats

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, azucaramargo, thepolarbear and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm also thankful I found this forum and I'm happy I finished up my last semester of college this year so I can get my Associate's degree

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, azucaramargo and thepolarbear
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm also thankful I found this forum and I'm happy I finished up my last semester of college this year so I can get my Associate's degree
Wow! I didn't know you finished college!! Congratulations!!! What are you getting your degree in? We will need to have a graduation for you! You bring the cake lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and azucaramargo
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I flew for the first time and subsequently ended up travelling a lot. Lived abroad. There are more but these are the ones that meant the most.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I flew for the first time and subsequently ended up travelling a lot. Lived abroad. There are more but these are the ones that meant the most.
Where was your favorite place to travel to? I have never left the USA. Went to the UK with my mother when I was 13.

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Wow! I didn't know you finished college!! Congratulations!!! What are you getting your degree in? We will need to have a graduation for you! You bring the cake lol.
Associate of science

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, azucaramargo and Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I was horrible at math and science.
I'm okay at science. Basically, I took alot of general courses like English, psychology, history, math, science etc.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm okay at science. Basically, I took alot of general courses like English, psychology, history, math, science etc.
Which means you are well rounded and smart! I would have failed the math and science. Never passed them.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Which means you are well rounded and smart! I would have failed the math and science. Never passed them.
I had to drop my pre-calc class though because the professor was terrible plus I'm not good at pre-calc

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I had to drop my pre-calc class though because the professor was terrible plus I'm not good at pre-calc
So you can take something instead. I did that with Science. Failed until I found something I could pass lol.

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
So you can take something instead. I did that with Science. Failed until I found something I could pass lol.
I ended up just taking Statistics instead

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Something I would NEVER have been able to pass.
Only reason why I passed that class is because our professor let us write down study material onto a flashcard and let us use it for tests

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Only reason why I passed that class is because our professor let us write down study material onto a flashcard and let us use it for tests
Passing is passing. Good for you!

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Squiddy
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Where was your favorite place to travel to? I have never left the USA. Went to the UK with my mother when I was 13.

I loved America. Went to New York, Boston and New Hampshire. Lived in Norway and Sweden, both beautiful places. Found Venice to be beautiful but a bit over rated and very touristy now. Amsterdam was amazingly fun and relaxed. I know you only asked about one but there have been a few I've enjoyed :pfff:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I loved America. Went to New York, Boston and New Hampshire. Lived in Norway and Sweden, both beautiful places. Found Venice to be beautiful but a bit over rated and very touristy now. Amsterdam was amazingly fun and relaxed. I know you only asked about one but there have been a few I've enjoyed :pfff:
I would love to hear about it. I am from New York. I know people from Sweden and I keep threatening to move there because of Trump lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Worthless_nobody
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I was still a kid in 2011-2014.
Any time spent with my now ex friend group and one other friend I had at 16.
Cats and the false hope I still had for my future back then.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I was still a kid in 2011-2014.
Any time spent with my now ex friend group and one other friend I had at 16.
Cats and the false hope I still had for my future back then.
Another cat person!! How many?

Reactions: Sensei
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I would love to hear about it. I am from New York. I know people from Sweden and I keep threatening to move there because of Trump lol.
Ohhh New York felt magical but I don't know if I could live there. Everything felt full of wonder tbh, maybe becuase I'd never been to a huge city before. I loved it, would love to go back for another visit.
Sweden and all of Scandinavia is a good place to live, they look after their people pretty well.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ohhh New York felt magical but I don't know if I could live there. Everything felt full of wonder tbh, maybe becuase I'd never been to a huge city before. I loved it, would love to go back for another visit.
Sweden and all of Scandinavia is a good place to live, they look after their people pretty well.
Trust me. You don't want to be in New York in Trump's America. It isn't what it was.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Nothing lol!

Reactions: puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Eating Hainanese Chicken Rice.

Reactions: Jean4
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Unnamed

Still enjoying it. Yummy

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Squiddy and BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Trust me. You don't want to be in New York in Trump's America. It isn't what it was.

I love photography, couple pics for you. Central Park and this other place. Can't remmeber the name. It's an old subway line or something that's now a garden you can walk through.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577462256983.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577462256983.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3
  • FB_IMG_1577462245084.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577462245084.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 2
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I will just focus on the last, lingering months of the decade. I'm happy that I've learned to really enjoy being on my own. It's such a relief to be able to come home, lock the door, say hello to my cats when they meet me at the door, and just feel at peace. I'm also happy that I found this forum and have the freedom to speak about anything, however dark and difficult, and share some love on this little island in the digital ocean.

• Hugs
Reactions: AlexM and puppy9