• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goldbuddha

May 20, 2021
hi i would like to start with apologizing for my terrible grammar as english is not my first language
so i just found out there 2 kind of sn that r available in the market (both forms r powdered btw) and ones so much cheaper than the other, i alrd asked the seller and they said the difference is the pricier one is used for lab analysis or smth so its analytical lab grade and the other kind (cheaper kind) is like for daily use ? they said the difference is like in the purity but i asked several cheaper kinds seller and they all said the purity is 99% so like ???? oh and also they said the cheaper ones high in heavy metals idk which one should i buy pls helpp

potablewater784

potablewater784

Jun 22, 2022
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it really matters just as long as the purity is high (like 99%). The high content of heavy metals certainly wouldn't be good for your health, but it doesn't really matter if youre going to be killing yourself. I'd probably just buy the cheap one if I were you

Edit: Stan's guide says that purity should be higher that 95%: "Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% (this info is usually found in the product description or on label)." - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Jrmull1993, locked*n*loaded, goldbuddha and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is it that big of a difference in price? How much?

G

goldbuddha

May 20, 2021
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it really matters just as long as the purity is high (like 99%). The high content of heavy metals certainly wouldn't be good for your health, but it doesn't really matter if youre going to be killing yourself. I'd probably just buy the cheap one if I were you

Edit: Stan's guide says that purity should be higher that 95%: "Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% (this info is usually found in the product description or on label)." - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
yep thanks i ended up buying the cheaper one (it comes in a bag), found out its technical grade w 99% purity so i think im good to go, i dont think im going to do any test ill jus go w it
Is it that big of a difference in price? How much?
err like u could only get 1 gr of the pricier kind for 500 gr of the cheaper kinds price

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
err like u could only get 1 gr of the pricier kind for 500 gr of the cheaper kinds price
That's a big difference then. But, regardless, @potablewater784 is right in that it does not matter which one, as either one is fine for what you want to do with it. 99% purity on either one is pure enough.

Reactions: goldbuddha
potablewater784

potablewater784

Jun 22, 2022
yep thanks i ended up buying the cheaper one (it comes in a bag), found out its technical grade w 99% purity so i think im good to go, i dont think im going to do any test ill jus go w it

Good luck. I don't think that it's very necessary to test SN because there aren't too many scams with it (unlike with N), but I'd still do a blood test if I were you

Reactions: goldbuddha
L

LoMVLk

May 23, 2022
Often times lab-grade chemicals are used to calibrate machinery like mass spectrometers. For this calibration process, they need to be essentially 100% pure as any other chemicals being present would skew the results. That's also why it's usually sold in amounts ~1g - You don't need all that much for calibration.

Food grade is good enough for consumption.

Technical grade (depending on country of origin) can potentially contain toxic substances like heavy metals. It'll still usually be fine, depending on the substance and the lab. Often times, you can get a safety sheet for the batch which should include analytical results, including heavy metal levels in ppm or ppb or so. In that case, you can do the maths and compare it to the safe levels and then decide if the risk is worth it to you.

Reactions: Twntysix