• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tspbc

Jun 6, 2024
Hi guys,
Just said I'd post this here with the hope some of the methods I've tried might help people.
I experimented with cannabis a few times in 2019 when I was 21 years old, while on Erasmus in Northern Spain, what was to come would totally change the way in which I function & feel. Once I wake in the morning to the moment I fall asleep I feel an indescribable pain as a being. After searching far and wide for answers for years the person I relate most closely to Adam Maier Clayton who made YouTube videos on his situation. I even contacted his mother who recommended functional blood work, hair testing and EFT therapy all of which I did.
I tried the psychiatric route with various medications, therapy etc. I also received an adhd diagnosis along the way.
Types of therapy I did were EMDR, hypnotherapy, talk therapy, CBT.
I then followed with the spiritual route of kambo, ahyuasca, breath work etc
(Kambo was the best thing I did on my journey so far)
i'm fit and healthy physically but even while training or playing a match I feel this pain.
I am now undergoing ECT and am 3 sessions in but to no avail.
I hope you find a solution to the problems you're facing and wish you well.

Reactions: ChronicPainExistent and mya_