TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I'm curious as to how sexuality can affect one's mental state.

I'm asexual. I always knew it, just didn't know what to call it. It has made me feel like an outsider often, but people don't have the same prejudices for asexuals like they unfortunately do for many other sexualities.

• Love
Reactions: The.End, bigtasty, Roberto and 7 others
garcelle

garcelle

Oct 24, 2019
lesbian,
it isnt fun, it haunts me. i just want to be normal. i constantly harm myself to stop the thoughts which isn't really good

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: xBrialesana, listeningpost1379, Morphinekiss and 4 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Straight.

My sexuality is pretty vanilla, not into anything strange or kinky. I like passionate, romantic, and intimate sex with a lot of foreplay.

I also enjoy the small things in life like hand holding, holding a woman by her hips, looking into her eyes, being intimate with her both physically and emotionally.

• Love
Reactions: NeonDemon, Abaigh, 262653 and 6 others
h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
Bi but people keep saying im ace.......the people who say im ace are fucking disgusting and i have no desire to fuck them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: exhausted, MysticPerception, garcelle and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Always been heterosexual, but I remember in my 20's women trying to convert me into being lesbian. I always thought women were sexy but when I was in a situation where they made advances I felt terribly awkward and wasn't feeling it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, TheDevilsAngel, 2manyproblems and 3 others
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Bi. Tho romantically speaking, I prefer guys. I'm more on physical appearance when it comes to girls. I'm not sure if I can still call myself pansexual because while I don't mind dating non binary people, I don't have any special attraction towards them.

Straight.

My sexuality is pretty vanilla, not into anything strange or kinky. I like passionate, romantic, and intimate sex with a lot of foreplay.

I also enjoy the small things in life like hand holding, holding a woman by her hips, looking into her eyes, being intimate with her both physically and emotionally.
Man I wish more people at school were like this. Where I can just be my fucking self and enjoy the simple things and not worrying about being perfect. Ugh. (But sexually, that's a different thing lol) I just don't want romance to be complicated because LIFE IS ALREADY HARD FOR ME

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, TheSoulless and MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I've been attracted to traditionally feminine traits for as long as I remember. I don't give a fuck about their actual gender and can usually be honest to myself whether I feel attracted or not, so... polysexual, I guess?

As far as the other stuff goes? I love holding hands, kissing, hugs, crossdressing, BDSM in both roles, roleplay and have a bit of a foot fetish too. So I'm probably beyond fucked if I wanted to find a life partner.

Reactions: GinaIsReady, Fragile, cosmicpixiedust and 3 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Bi. Tho romantically speaking, I prefer guys. I'm more on physical appearance when it comes to girls. I'm not sure if I can still call myself pansexual because while I don't mind dating non binary people, I don't have any special attraction towards them.

Man I wish more people at school were like this. Where I can just be my fucking self and enjoy the simple things and not worrying about being perfect. Ugh. (But sexually, that's a different thing lol) I just don't want romance to be complicated because LIFE IS ALREADY HARD FOR ME

Yup I feel the same way my friend.

I used to fantasize about going to Thailand and just finding a bar girl who I like on a personal level and then paying her to be my girlfriend for a month or something. Would be so nice to find a lady who I could just do all the romantic stuff with I've always dreamed about such as long walks on the beach holding her hand, watching the sunset together, me taking her shopping, cooking dinner for her, giving her flowers, taking her on a vacation, making love under the stars in nature, telling her how beautiful I think she is while I gaze into her eyes, etc.

In the US where I live whenever I tried doing that sappy romance stuff I always just ended up getting friend zoned. The only time I've ever been able to attract women in the US is by acting like some arrogant macho jackass but it was cringy as hell for me and not worth it since I wasnt acting like myself.

Maybe you feel the same as I do but it feels like romance in the US is dead. Maybe it's merely just a branch of the larger phenomena in the US which is that it's almost as though spirituality is dead in the US and materialism/hedonism has replaced it.

I've never felt like I fit in in the US and my dating experience has confirmed that. The only time I've ever been able to attract women is by pretending to be someone that I'm not, how sad is that?

Oh well sucks that I never got to experience this stuff but that is life. Lots of people never get what they truly want, just sad cause what I want really isn't much but whatever I guess I'm just a loser or something in the eyes of people.

My loneliness and my romantic dreams that I've dreamt about ever since I was a teenager play a big role in my decision to ctb.

I only have one last life line for life. I bought a bunch of lottery tickets today and we'll see how they turn out on Friday/Saturday. I normally don't buy lottery tickets since they're pretty much a waste of money but hey if Im going to ctb might as well try anyways right?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, sadgirl2002, voyager and 3 others
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I am asexual....atleast I think so. I don't express any interest in sexual contact but I still have some romantic interest, but gender doesn't matter. I'd rather prefer women or some crossdressing males though. However, I am not sure whether I am naturally asexual. I was sexually abused at rather young age so I am not sure whether I was able to healthily develop my sexuality.

• Hugs
Reactions: 2manyproblems, Morphinekiss, TheSoulless and 1 other person
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I am a woman I think I am pansexual. I've come to realize I have been attracted to basically any adult human regardless of gender or identity. I've even been attracted to transgender and didn't realize it until my 30s. But I knew I liked women too when I was in my early teens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios, cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I've already mentioned it in other threads but I'm bi. Man or woman it doesn't really matter to me. I just want my partner to be someone that loves me for who I am. Which luckily I actually have that with my boyfriend who treats me well and makes me happy when I do spend time with him.

• Love
Reactions: TheOA, Nemeshisu and TheSoulless
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
My sexuality is really strange, I talked about it in another post, I feel strong attraction to cis women, but I can not feel sexual desire, however if I can feel sexual desire towards trans women.

It is one of my reasons for CTB, my strange sexual orientation and my null social skills, etc. makes it impossible for me to have a partner. I can't even have friends, I'm doomed to be alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, Finis Autem Spero, MysticPerception and 1 other person
A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
Heterosexual. Oafish guy who ogles women.

Reactions: TheOA, MysticPerception and TheSoulless
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
im a straight male, but some people think im gay because ive never had a girlfriend. this is retarded because if i was gay i would have a boyfriend, not having no relationships with either gender.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, MysticPerception and TheSoulless
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Sapiosexual. Make my brain tick and you'll get far. But considering that's not usually accepted as a "sexuality" and more so a turn on, I guess I fall under the label bisexual.

Reactions: Sensei, Egddios, MysticPerception and 2 others
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Bisexual, leaning towards women. I don't think it's related to my ideation, though.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, MysticPerception and TheSoulless
EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
Straight

Reactions: MysticPerception and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
im a straight male, but some people think im gay because ive never had a girlfriend. this is retarded because if i was gay i would have a boyfriend, not having no relationships with either gender.
I'm also thought to be gay since I haven't been in a relationship. I just don't really care about it anymore.
My sexuality is really strange, I talked about it in another post, I feel strong attraction to cis women, but I can not feel sexual desire, however if I can feel sexual desire towards trans women.

It is one of my reasons for CTB, my strange sexual orientation and my null social skills, etc. makes it impossible for me to have a partner. I can't even have friends, I'm doomed to be alone.
At least you have us on this site. It's something :)

Reactions: MysticPerception and Eren
SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
As I sit here and think about it I'm not quite sure how to answer the question. I've only dated guys, but I do feel attraction towards women. I've kissed a couple of girls (but I was pretty drunk and it was nothing serious). I have a boyfriend now who loves me very much and I'm good with that. Even happy some days.

Reactions: MysticPerception and TheSoulless
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I'm also thought to be gay since I haven't been in a relationship. I just don't really care about it anymore.

At least you have us on this site. It's something :)

Yes, but it is not the same like IRL

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I am pansexual.

As far as sexual stuff goes? Well, uh..kinky and submissive. We don't need to hear any more details. :ahhha:

I'm a HUGE hopeless romantic who loves to take care of my partner and shower them with love.

Reactions: Morphinekiss, MysticPerception, TheSoulless and 1 other person
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yes, but it is not the same like IRL
Ah, Eren and Mikasa debating about relationships IRL :ahhha:

Sorry for being off-topic. I won't anymore, I promise.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, k75 and Skathon
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm Bi / Pan, really I'm just attracted to the person (meaning I can be attracted to someone without seeing them), nothing else matters to me. Granted shy of a 'one night' thing that I'll basically just be with anyone, relationships are a lot more complex and detailed (and me caring about who they are personality wise).

Granted I think some say this is more sapiosexual in a sense as I value intelligence and personality to anything else.

But really, personality, nothing else matters--at least for relationships.

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, MysticPerception and TheSoulless
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Been bi since I was too young to even know the difference between sexualities. Really though, I can be attracted to anyone as long as they're not a knob.

One thing I've realised recently is that I find people with heavily masculine or feminine personalities really off-putting. Mostly because I see a lot of supposedly gender-specific traits as bollocks, and people who exhibit those traits in excess just frustrate me.

Reactions: TheSoulless and MysticPerception
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
One thing I've realised recently is that I find people with heavily masculine or feminine personalities really off-putting. Mostly because I see a lot of supposedly gender-specific traits as bollocks, and people who exhibit those traits in excess just frustrate me.
I can agree on that.
I am asexual....atleast I think so. I don't express any interest in sexual contact but I still have some romantic interest, but gender doesn't matter. I'd rather prefer women or some crossdressing males though. However, I am not sure whether I am naturally asexual. I was sexually abused at rather young age so I am not sure whether I was able to healthily develop my sexuality.
That's awful. I'm sorry you have had to go through that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Either asexual heteroromantic or... supposedly heterosexual (being sterile, I have never experienced sexual attraction).

I love holding hands, kissing, hugs, crossdressing, BDSM in both roles, roleplay (...)
An interesting list... I usually prefer to observe rather than participate but have a similar one.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Hetero. As far as sex goes, vanilla.

PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
I rate a 0 on the Kinsey scale, but I do think I am partly demisexual. Even if it is a fake sexuality, I relate to it a lot.

I do have a BDSM/submissive fetish though.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and TheSoulless