• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Explain. Much curiosity!

I drew mine myself, but its personal significance and why it's my profile picture? 🤫

I am a woman of many secrets. But I did make a profile pic set where this icon would change based on moon phases. Portions of it would become inverted to match the illuminated portion of the moon on any given day. Too lazy to change it now though. Used to be really into astronomy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pilotviolin, Rocinante, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Marie from Peripeteia. Because I like it and its lore, and I can't wait for the full game to come out.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori, lacrimosa and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
It's just AI art. A vague look-alike. I wanted to have a "face" associated with me and was not feeling particularly creative. Also I'm using other artwork I have for album art on music I'm uploading and obviously I can't have overlap for doxxing reasons so I had to make one just for here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DefinitelyReady, lacrimosa and 2 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Misaki Mei from Another; I aspire to be as edgy as her. /S

• Love
Reactions: damienlerone03, Rocinante, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

Apr 22, 2024
Misaki Mei from Another; I aspire to be as edgy as her. /S
I really want to watch that anime at some point. I wonder why horror anime isn't more common, seeing the market for Japanese horror media in general.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Sylveon and derpyderpins
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It's just fanart I found of Wyatt Shears from The Garden. I like the band, hence why I chose it.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lacrimosa and Saturn_
RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
A rose, in blue pink and white, the colors of the trans flag. I'm a trans woman.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: daley, meoka<3, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
It's on of those AI apps (or whatever it is - my friend used it on a picture on me.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lacrimosa and Saturn_
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
It's just AI art. A vague look-alike. I wanted to have a "face" associated with me and was not feeling particularly creative. Also I'm using other artwork I have for album art on music I'm uploading and obviously I can't have overlap for doxxing reasons so I had to make one just for here.
I don't know if I knew you did music. Is it strictly production or do you play, sing?
Couldn't find a good Callisto pic from Xena so went with another fav character, Karen Walker from Will&Grace. Arguably best show, ever.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Saturn_
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I don't know if I knew you did music. Is it strictly production or do you play, sing?
Couldn't find a good Callisto pic from Xena so went with another fav character, Karen Walker from Will&Grace. Arguably best show, ever.
I'm a guitarist and do the production. I'm not a classical pianist by any means but I do normally play most of the key parts manually, at least at first. I do provide vocals but I hate mixing my own vocals. Someone was going to collaborate with me and provide vocals but [redacted] 🙃

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thebelljarrr, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
My profile picture is of the main character of my favorite movie, American Mary<3 she is my inspiration as a strong woman.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thebelljarrr, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I picked Ren from the Persona series. Specifically from the game Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth because I really like him as a character

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Saturn_
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
I'm a guitarist and do the production. I'm not a classical pianist by any means but I do normally play most of the key parts manually, at least at first. I do provide vocals but I hate mixing my own vocals. Someone was going to collaborate with me and provide vocals but [redacted] 🙃
Someone on here sent me their work. They actually sang about a ctb partner, which was kind of weird, but whatever. Anyway it was surprisingly good. That's cool you play and produce. I have a keyboard that I've had for 15yrs that hasn't been used since then. I thought I'd be a Gaga before she came out🤣
Do you post your stuff anywhere?

• Love
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
My pfp is a detail of this painting. It's one of my favorites. It's by the Finnish painter Hugo Simberg called Garden of Death. He said it depicts an afterlife where people become plants that are lovingly tended by death. I find it beautiful and kind of funny. I don't believe in an afterlife, but I like imagining one that's peaceful.

800px Hugo Simberg Garden of Death

• Love
Reactions: Buffy, daley, kilowatt and 6 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Someone on here sent me their work. They actually sang about a ctb partner, which was kind of weird, but whatever. Anyway it was surprisingly good. That's cool you play and produce. I have a keyboard that I've had for 15yrs that hasn't been used since then. I thought I'd be a Gaga before she came out🤣
Do you post your stuff anywhere?
I recently started a new SoundCloud as I kinda crossed another production threshold recently imo. Only have a handful of tracks on there but a lot more are on the way. I have an album concept I've been working towards, and will re-make some of my better past compositions as part of it. If all goes well I'll start publishing other places but that's down the road. I can never really tell if it's good or just decent enough that friends tell me it's good.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DefinitelyReady and Saturn_
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
My pfp is a detail of this painting. It's one of my favorites. It's by the Finnish painter Hugo Simberg called Garden of Death. He said it depicts an afterlife where people become plants that are lovingly tended by death. I find it beautiful and kind of funny. I don't believe in an afterlife, but I like imagining one that's peaceful.

View attachment 144995
Im not sure why but that concept scares me😭 I don't want to be a vegetable played with by death💀 I don't really like plants and dont want to be one. Unthinking and claustrophobic toyed with by the grim reaper. Sounds like a plot for a horror b-movie🤨

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Saturn_
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Mine is just a favorite plushie

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sugarb, Praestat_Mori, Pluto and 1 other person
toms_space_station

toms_space_station

Alien Observer
Jul 22, 2020
got my GIF from somewhere online. i love astronomy & also philosophy, it reminds me how small we are and how temporary our problems are. and although i no longer believe in an afterlife, i would sometimes just play with the thought that when we die our souls would go to space and we could just roam through it forever if we choose.

"I am tired of this saṃsāra. When all this is pure consciousness, what is it that we call pleasure? Hence I reside in space, free from mental distractions and attraction. None of these sense-experiences is real, independent of consciousness." - excerpt from 'The Story of the Sage from Outer Space' in Vasistha's Yoga translated by Venkatesananda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga_Vasistha

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: daley, wCvML2, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I found this turtle 2 months ago and my personal superstition is that turtles are a sign of good luck so I want to share that luck with the members here.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: kilowatt, wCvML2, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

Apr 22, 2024
I found this turtle 2 months ago and my personal superstition is that turtles are a sign of good luck so I want to share that luck with the members here.

Come to think of it, he (she?) looks extremely similar to this turtle I found on the road a few years back when my mom was driving me to school. Thankfully she stopped and I was able to pick him up and bring him to safety. I should've taken a picture of them. Maybe that'd be double good luck.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
my pfp is from a game called Omori and i relate to it a lot so i put it as my pfp.

GAME SPOILER:
if you arent gunna play then i can go more in depth into it, so the boy is the main character of the game and his name is Sunny, and there is a girl behind him, except she actually isn't alive. It's his sister who he accidently killed (i did not kill my sister, she's fine💀) and he and his friend who was there when it happened framed her murder as a suicide by hanging her corpse on a tree. The guilt forever haunts him and he has lots of trauma from this as he was only like 12 when it happened and his sister was 16. Anyways that's enough context, the girl behind him is the ghost of his sister (at least that's one theory). Some people find this scene scary but I find it comforting because this is a scene where she forgives him. Another theory is that that isn't her ghost but her body still hanging, the image is just too dark to see the noose tho, i'm more of an optimist so im just gonna act like that theory doesn't exist 🤪 also if you increase the brightness of the photo she is clearly NOT smiling, so uhhh yeah im gunna act like that doesn't exist either because ignorance is bliss🤪

• Love
Saturn_

Saturn_

Apr 22, 2024
my pfp is from a game called Omori and i relate to it a lot so i put it as my pfp.

GAME SPOILER:
if you arent gunna play then i can go more in depth into it, so the boy is the main character of the game and his name is Sunny, and there is a girl behind him, except she actually isn't alive. It's his sister who he accidently killed (i did not kill my sister, she's fine💀) and he and his friend who was there when it happened framed her murder as a suicide by hanging her corpse on a tree. The guilt forever haunts him and he has lots of trauma from this as he was only like 12 when it happened and his sister was 16. Anyways that's enough context, the girl behind him is the ghost of his sister (at least that's one theory). Some people find this scene scary but I find it comforting because this is a scene where she forgives him. Another theory is that that isn't her ghost but her body still hanging, the image is just too dark to see the noose tho, i'm more of an optimist so im just gonna act like that theory doesn't exist 🤪 also if you increase the brightness of the photo she is clearly NOT smiling, so uhhh yeah im gunna act like that doesn't exist either because ignorance is bliss🤪
Jeez, never heard of that game in my life!

IDKWhatToNameMeself

IDKWhatToNameMeself

May 19, 2024
Mine is Nagito from danganronpa, idk why I just like him

Reactions: pilotviolin and Praestat_Mori
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

May 5, 2024
Jeez, never heard of that game in my life!
well i basically spoiled it for you but its a game all about suicide, trauma, forgiveness, friends, and all of that stuff. its a pretty good game and its quite popular too, i think it was in production for like 8 years💀

• Yay!
Saturn_

Saturn_

Apr 22, 2024
well i basically spoiled it for you but its a game all about suicide, trauma, forgiveness, friends, and all of that stuff. its a pretty good game and its quite popular too, i think it was in production for like 8 years💀
I was kidding man, remember how I was the one who posted OMORI art on your page? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Pluto and damienlerone03
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

May 5, 2024
OHHH YEAHH THE MARI ART LMAOOOO IM SO STUPID HAHAHAHHAHAHA
I always go to look at all of the pictures on my profile every time i visit it and i forgot💀
i cant even remember what happened on monday lowkey💀

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Come to think of it, he (she?) looks extremely similar to this turtle I found on the road a few years back when my mom was driving me to school. Thankfully she stopped and I was able to pick him up and bring him to safety. I should've taken a picture of them. Maybe that'd be double good luck.
This is a box turtle which could have been the species of turtle you saw.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Pluto and Saturn_
Saturn_

Saturn_

Apr 22, 2024
OHHH YEAHH THE MARI ART LMAOOOO IM SO STUPID HAHAHAHHAHAHA
I always go to look at all of the pictures on my profile every time i visit it and i forgot💀
Nah, it's cool lol. I think either OMORI or Yume Nikki are my favorite games though. You've got some phenomenal taste man