• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bing

Apr 15, 2022
Take antiemetics on an empty stomach before right? And coat tongue with peanut butter and honey?

How long do I fast before taking the antiemetics i forgot

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Take antiemetics on an empty stomach before right? And coat tongue with peanut butter and honey?

How long do I fast before taking the antiemetics i forgot

Per the PPH, 2018:

Anti-emetics

In places where assisted dying is legal, Nembutal is invariably taken with a separate anti-emetic (anti-vomiting) drug. The anti¬ emetic will be taken as stipulated either for two days prior to the chosen night. Alternatively it can be taken as a single 'stat dose' around 40 minutes before the Nembutal is to be taken (see Chapter 9 for more explanation).

Eating something light

Have something light to eat so your stomach is not empty is generally considered a good idea. The chance of reflex vomiting brought on by drinking the bitter Nembutal liquid is reduced if there is something in the stomach. This should not be a significant meal that will slow the absorption of the drug. Something light is preferable, like tea and toast, an hour or so before taking the drug.

Drinking Alcohol after the Nembutal

The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action.

Mixing Nembutal with Something Else to take away the Bitter Taste

It is always better to take one's Nembutal straight. The likely result of mixing the Nembutal with something else (eg. yogurt) is the creation of a greater volume of an equally unpalatable substance. Furthermore, using a spoon to consume the drug, rather than drinking it, can mean a longer time to ingest the 100ml.

Exit has received reports of people falling asleep before all of the drug is consumed. This is dangerous. It is best to drink the 100ml in a few swallows, then drink alcohol.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney, Dead Meat and bing
B

bing

Apr 15, 2022
Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and watchingthewheels